Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
When have I ever supported trump..y’all nikkas just ride or die with the liberal media and can’t think for y’all self. Y’all just as dangerous as trump.

So your urge to go outdoors and ignore social distancing, is more important than the lives of others?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The only thing I'm mad about is the stay home crowd. Ngga if you scared you stay your bytch ass home, but dont be out here pushing that shyt on other people. And I'm also mad at the Freedom crowd protesting and mad at the cops and government while failing to see why black peole protest and are mad at the government

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
So your urge to go outdoors and ignore social distancing, is more important than the lives of others?

Urge to go outdoors :mjlol:

I go outside when I feel like it..the only thing changed for me is that my job ain’t opened back up. I’m ready to get back to work unlike y’all bums I make more off of unemployment than on it.

This shyt ain’t living.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
rather take my bets with science

atleast when they're wrong they admit it and the methods are corrected and more perfected as time goes on

theres really no other logical alternatives

:deadmanny:

Hundreds of scientists already said the lockdown was trash but stay inside...

I'm going to get that beautiful fresh air.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Folks have been dining out in restaurants. Stoeres are packed. These white folks dont care in TN. Its business as usual like nothing happpened.
Not a whole lot has changed here in VA. No restaurants and the city is deader than usual after 12 but please believe people are out in the daytime like nothing happened.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Urge to go outdoors :mjlol:

I go outside when I feel like it..the only thing changed for me is that my job ain’t opened back up. I’m ready to get back to work unlike y’all bums I make more off of unemployment than on it.

This shyt ain’t living.

So people dont deserve to make a living wage with the extra $600 per week unemployed?

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The only thing I'm mad about is the stay home crowd. Ngga if you scared you stay your bytch ass home, but dont be out here pushing that shyt on other people. And I'm also mad at the Freedom crowd protesting and mad at the cops and government while failing to see why black peole protest and are mad at the government

Big facts..CACS are super hypocritical..but that’s par for the course for them anyway.