Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The only thing I'm mad about is the stay home crowd. Ngga if you scared you stay your bytch ass home, but dont be out here pushing that shyt on other people. And I'm also mad at the Freedom crowd protesting and mad at the cops and government while failing to see why black peole protest and are mad at the government
I have never been so disappointed in humans. I have absolutely zero respect for any human that is not my family or friend in this entire world.

How you let your government tell you to stay in the house, with no solutions to fix the problems they created? You just going to do what they tell you and demand that other people do the same thing? You might as well call the government Daddy.

I'm surprised at all the so-called "militant posters" as well, who welcome this soft martial law.

One in particular that everybody always keeps a side eye on, was shaming black people for not wanting to be on lockdown, and then in several other coronavirus reparations threads, he espousing that he's a business owner who is going to get on unemployment.

fukking pathetic people, I have no respect for none of the world anymore

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yes sure but you shouldn’t be making more than u made off unemployment. That shyt be the cap..

You got people on here bragging about collecting that and sitting at home...
The fact that they qualify for full benefits in the first place is what has me :picard:

Be the same ones talking down on the next person

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who said I was anti science..,:mjtf:

Scientists all over the world disagree on this shyt. If u show me one scientist saying one thing I can show you a equally qualified scientist saying another.

I got good health insurance and I have money to pay my co-pay if there is one. So I will run up on that hospital as I see fit.

Scientist all over the World don't disagree on this shyt. They all agree that it is a respiratory virus spread from person to person. It is asymptomatic in some people, but others have symptoms; regardless of which condition a person has they are capable of spreading it. They also agree that people with underlying health conditions are most at risk of having serious complications from the virus. So the best remedy until a cure is found is to limit your contact with other people. No scientist anywhere has stated that you could not go outside. Their advice was to avoid large groups when you are outside of your home to help slow the transmission of the virus. That is why they closed down bars, restaurants, concert venues, parks, sporting events, yada, yada, yada. They are trying to limit the number of people that get infected, because if too many people get infected and have bad reaction then those people will collapse the healthcare system due to the system not being able to accommodate all the sick people.

Be misinformed brehs. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scientist all over the World don't disagree on this shyt. They all agree that it is a respiratory virus spread from person to person. It is asymptomatic in some people, but others have symptoms; regardless of which condition a person has they are capable of spreading it. They also agree that people with underlying health conditions are most at risk of having serious complications from the virus. So the best remedy until a cure is found is to limit your contact with other people.

Be misinformed brehs. :francis:

You talking about this and that we already know with a 97% mild case in 3 mill people.

Cure...:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yes sure but you shouldn’t be making more than u made off unemployment. That shyt be the cap..

You got people on here bragging about collecting that and sitting at home...

So you hate the "bums" that stay home and protecting their loved ones with making more than risking their lives going to work?