Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't even know what adrenaline is or how it is produced, so I don't know why anybody would take scientific advice from you.

I'm not a scientist and you shouldn't take advice from me but you can't refute facts addressed in here...i understand you are waiting for zaddy to give you are cure that don't exist.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, its a new virus. They find out new information all the time and report it. Why? People want to hear it.

There are a lot if false-positives going down and guess what, most people are NOT reading the studies and memos, they are reading opinion pieces about said studies that will have many caveats that reporters cant reasonably go through all the time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, its a new virus. They find out new information all the time and report it. Why? People want to hear it.

There are a lot if false-positives going down and guess what, most people are NOT reading the studies and memos, they are reading opinion pieces about said studies that will have many caveats that reporters cant reasonably go through all the time.

So false positives only come in and yet no test out there can determine if you have an actual virus in your body.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a scientist and you shouldn't take advice from me but you can't refute facts addressed in here...i understand you are waiting for zaddy to give you are cure that don't exist.

You have not expressed any facts. You and the clown that started this thread have misunderstood what the scientist have stated. They never stated that your crazy ass could not go outside. They just said to avoid large crowds when you are outside and to keep at least 6 feet between you and the next person, which would slow the transmission of the virus. Additionally, they stated that you should wear a mask or cravat to cover your mouth and nose to prevent transmission of the disease, because you might be an asymptomatic carrier of the virus but you might be able to spread it to your loved ones who might have a different reaction to the introduction of the virus.

Be anti-science, straight up crazy and not able to follow basic instruction brehs. :francis:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
OP must've been one of the people standing around in groups in one of those videos getting roasted all over social media :russ:

No but at the end of the day if that what I wanted to do I would do it. Simple...

Shaming people who minding they own business is beyond me.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You have not expressed any facts. You and the clown that started this thread have misunderstood what the scientist have stated. They never stated that your crazy ass could not go outside. They just said to avoid large crowds when you are outside and to keep at least 6 feet between you and the next person, which would slow the transmission of the virus. Additionally, they stated that you should wear a mask or cravat to cover your mouth and nose to prevent transmission of the disease, because you might be an asymptomatic carrier of the virus but you might be able to spread it to your loved ones who might have a different reaction to the introduction of the virus.

Be anti-science, straight up crazy and not able to follow basic instruction brehs. :francis:

I never said anything against the 6 feet and social distancing.. I was talking about y’all crying about not going outside. Yes social distancing will slow down the virus ie flatten the curve. Being on lockdown 24/7 will flatten that shyt too. You aint saying shyt.

That shyt ain’t sustainable...

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
All these nikkas are broke with no careers or families/responsibilities who talmbout "STAY YOUR ASS AT HOME:damn:"

They have no lives or prospects, mad that people want to live their lives, and/or think they gonna get more government handouts

No one has a problem with people working.

The problem is with people out at the park, eating out in restaurants, riding dirt bikes, going to bars, getting hair cuts and doing a bunch of non essential shyt that could hurt everyone else.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
No one has a problem with people working.

The problem is with people out at the park, eating out in restaurants, riding dirt bikes, going to bars, getting hair cuts and doing a bunch of non essential shyt that could hurt everyone else.
So what's the solution to stay inside for the rest of our lives?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Higher learning is for fakkits, nobody post there, and even you aren't even posting there.

Then you are lying. Everybody knows that I post there, and ignorance in TLR such as this, scares the Higher Learning intellectuals away. And why are you scared of leaving TLR? :sas2: