Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep hearing this "Anti-Science" rhetoric...was it Science that created Eugenics? What about Science that said black folks has a violent gene? Then Im anti-Science.

:francis:

https://law.yale.edu/sites/default/...tter_from_public_health_and_legal_experts.pdf

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2004211

Italy's report

https://www.epicentro.iss.it/coronavirus/bollettino/Report-COVID-2019_20_marzo_eng.pdf

Son i really enjoyed your threads on Africa and your in-depth knowledge but you have known here.

I see. When you are informed that you are wrong about some point then you go in for obfuscation. Instead of staying on the point that you were making you decide to run off in 38 different damn directions to somehow prove that science is bad. So instead of you staying on the top of Covid19, you are trying to muddy the conversation by taking people off in 50 different directions, that have nothing to do with the discussion. You are engaging in this crap:

5.jpg

Fwiw, science has also found a cure to small pox, and created vaccinations for many diseases (measles, mumps, rubella, etc.) that used to kill people in childhood.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I like you homie but you worried way too much about another poster and where he posts to address his concern.

Tell him to at least make sense and stop chasing clout from posters that would sell him out in a heartbeat.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
i think the thing is that esp in this digital age people are so quick to throw out things.

Example firsts masks don't do anything, then masks do

Taking advil will be dire then actually researchers say it won't

if you are on blood pressure medication it can be adverse then researchers say they found nothing to link the two

ventilators were great now they are not to sure

this drug will help then um it won't

you can't get covid more than once then you can then you can't again

its just all nauseating

Facts Big Facts...people here one thing and run with it...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is, not staying home impacts other people.

At this point it's clear people aren't going to listen so they should allow people who want to go out and defy orders to give up their right to medical attention for any Covid-19 related illnesses.

So Essential Workers impact other people? The rhetoric is so contradicting it's stupid.

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Let's keep it a buck, during the AIDS epidemic most folks thought it was the "gay plague" until botched blood transfusions and unprotected sex between heterosexual said otherwise. Of course viruses that come out of the blue are in a theory of unknown. You have armchair physicians trying to cook up precautions to go about the daily life, when in reality you could do all of that shyt and still fukking die. Then you have our own President talking about "drink bleach and off yourself" which really sums up the overall feel of this pandemic. This whole issue is not even about the virus anymore, it's about people arguing about wanting to be hugged up on another person vs people that don't want to be outside for precaution reasons. You have those that respect the cause of survival until the coast is clear vs dikkheads that using the pandemic as a personal motive to be stupid.

Bottom line, this pandemic is serious but not as serious as the stupidity and selfishness of society. I would rather let this shyt last a while until people actually I dunno...have a sense of heart :mjcry:. The grim reality, the virus exposing whats wrong in this world (greed, corruption, "essential" workers getting shytted on, folks being vindictive, etc). Once we hit phase 3, it's back to the drawing board. Folks going to put this shyt as a afterthought and continue to live without a sense of care in these last days:francis:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If that what people want to do...it’s their “health”...me and my people been having a kickback like 3X a week. But that’s us.

Funny you say Walmart, Kroger and shyt like that...they be packed the most :russ:...so you ain’t no better than anybody else...sit your ass down clown.

Did you crazy ass not read the part where I wrote that I wear a face mask when I am in the stores to prevent the transmission of the disease? Apparently, you must not have noticed that these stores limit the number of people that even come into their establishment, which is designed to slow the transmission of the disease.

Be ignorant and proud of being ignorant brehs. :francis:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Actually we know quite a few things about the virus. Eg
1. It's deadly (moreso in specific demographics)
2. It's easily transmitted
3. We have no treatment, or vaccine at the moment. So if you catch it, it's either your body can recover on its own, or with the assistance of medical equipment, or you die.
4. The easiest way to contain the virus is to reduce transmission by lockdown/social distancing

Which of these do you disagree with?

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Did you crazy ass not read the part where I wrote that I wear a face mask when I am in the stores to prevent the transmission of the disease? Apparently, you must not have noticed that these stores limit the number of people that even come into their establishment, which is designed to slow the transmission of the disease.

Be ignorant and proud of being ignorant brehs. :francis:

If the mask the end all be all them everybody should just come outside with the mask on and the world will be ok...using your logic.

Now you capping all them stores aren’t limiting the people that come in there...I only seen a couple stores. And that shyt backwards anyway. So you gone sit in line with multiple people for minutes on end instead of doing what u got to do and get out. That ain’t no different than being out at the park or something. So like I said sit your clown ass down:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's keep it a buck, during the AIDS epidemic most folks thought it was the "gay plague" until botched blood transfusions and unprotected sex between heterosexual said otherwise. Of course viruses that come out of the blue are in a theory of unknown. You have armchair physicians trying to cook up precautions to go about the daily life, when in reality you could do all of that shyt and still fukking die. Then you have our own President talking about "drink bleach and off yourself" which really sums up the overall feel of this pandemic. This whole issue is not even about the virus anymore, it's about people arguing about wanting to be hugged up on another person vs people that don't want to be outside for precaution reasons. You have those that respect the cause of survival until the coast is clear vs dikkheads that using the pandemic as a personal motive to be stupid.

Bottom line, this pandemic is serious but not as serious as the stupidity and selfishness of society. I would rather let this shyt last a while until people actually I dunno...have a sense of heart :mjcry:. The grim reality, the virus exposing whats wrong in this world (greed, corruption, "essential" workers getting shytted on, folks being vindictive, etc). Once we hit phase 3, it's back to the drawing board. Folks going to put this shyt as a afterthought and continue to live without a sense of care in these last days:francis:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Actually we know quite a few things about the virus. Eg
1. It's deadly (moreso in specific demographics)
2. It's easily transmitted
3. We have no treatment, or vaccine at the moment. So if you catch it, it's either your body can recover on its own, or with the assistance of medical equipment, or you die.
4. The easiest way to contain the virus is to reduce transmission by lockdown/social distancing

Which of these do you disagree with?

1. Not deadly is there are reporting..at this point we don’t even know how deadly it really is..

2. Facts

3. True but most people don’t even need treatment..

4. Facts but after that then what..,how long do you starve out your economy for some shyt with no vaccine that is slightly deadlier than the flu. We will go into the Great Depression trying to wait this shyt out. It will do more harm than good.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see. When you are informed that you are wrong about some point then you go in for obfuscation. Instead of staying on the point that you were making you decide to run off in 38 different damn directions to somehow prove that science is bad. So instead of you staying on the top of Covid19, you are trying to muddy the conversation by taking people off in 50 different directions, that have nothing to do with the discussion. You are engaging in this crap:

5.jpg

Fwiw, science has also found a cure to small pox, and created vaccinations for many diseases (measles, mumps, rubella, etc.) that used to kill people in childhood.

:mjlol:

Hundreds of scientists addressing the issue of this whole CV-19 situation and you have nothing.

Big Pharma supporter is what you are. Its ok.