Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nikka stop projecting . “Aren’t a factor”:mjlol: who writes that kind of shyt on a forum to strangers?
More Internet silly talk. Who writes someone's a cac because they disagree? You aren't a factor and that's why you come online doing things you wouldn't dare do offline. Nothing I posted is projecting but I understand your nerd ass wants that to be true so just like a babbling hoe you say it and think that makes it true smh.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
More Internet silly talk. Who writes someone's a cac because they disagree? You aren't a factor and that's why you come online doing things you wouldn't dare do offline. Nothing I posted is projecting but I understand your nerd ass wants that to be true so just like a babbling hoe you say it and think that makes it true smh.
I made you so upset you’re writing paragraphs projecting on a stranger......Yet I’m the lame. Get off your phone and look in the mirror

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
You big mad

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I made you so upset you’re writing paragraphs projecting on a stranger......Yet I’m the lame. Get off your phone and look in the mirror
More Internet hoe babble. Its one paragraph if that that takes 10 seconds to type. Smarten up lame. I did look and the mirror and even your moms would disagree that I'm a lame.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Thread thick asf full of nothing but pure, absolute, bonafide I D I O T S :laff:

and E V E R Y B O D Y thinks that they’re “right” and that everyone else is “stupid” :laff:
when you’re A L L just a bunch of f*cking idiots, trust me on that :laff:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You saying that shyt while Zimmerman still walking around untouched in Florida.:unimpressed: Y’all nikkas scared of white folks
Zimmerman is one person compared to the million mutha fukking Messicans kicking ya'll soft ass. I'm from Miami and this is what happpened to Zimmerman when he went there. George Zimmerman Flees Miami After Death Threat

Never would see that from punk ass Cali nikkas. fukking fakkit.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@Dynamite James negging me...like a little scared hoe..just live your fantasy out on here my brother..

You probably ain’t never said a bad word to any grown man in your life but on here you mighty joe young..
He's the biggest adovate for staying home. This is the prime example of a social awkward incel fakkit.

In person he wouldn't even talk all this shyt, cuz he know he'd get beat up. :mjlol: What a coward

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Apparently you are just as crazy as some of the other clowns in this thread. The source was from Business Insider and they got the information from WHO.

It is really sad that you fools have chosen to spread misinformation when this virus has done and continues to do so much damage across the USA.
Be back to neg you again

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If that what you want to do...:manny:

Flattening the curve never meant stop all the deaths. It’s just meant spreading them out over time.

EXACTLY. people are gonna die regardless. we cannot sit in the crib indefinitely and starve and not be allowed to provide for our families. that's bullshyt. and unless these politicians wanna forfeit their salaries while so many people are out of work because of them, then they need to STFU.

essentially there are 300M people who gotta stay in the crib for the 60K who have died. mathematically, it's crazy.