Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Where you at?
Why? You a p*ssy you ain't running no fade. Born and raised in Dade. Where black americans are the ultra low minority and would fukk any of these spics up. You never hear spics running up and putting hands on us like they do ya'll cowards. Living in Palm Beach now and it's the same shyt.

I can go to any neighborhood I want in South, FL and nobody would fukk with me. Your p*ssy ass can't say the same where you at. Coward.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
EXACTLY. people are gonna die regardless. we cannot sit in the crib indefinitely and starve and not be allowed to provide for our families. that's bullshyt. and unless these politicians wanna forfeit their salaries while so many people are out of work because of them, then they need to STFU.

essentially there are 300M people who gotta stay in the crib for the 60K who have died. mathematically, it's crazy.
THIS! Makes too much sense. :francis:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
EXACTLY. people are gonna die regardless. we cannot sit in the crib indefinitely and starve and not be allowed to provide for our families. that's bullshyt. and unless these politicians wanna forfeit their salaries while so many people are out of work because of them, then they need to STFU.

essentially there are 300M people who gotta stay in the crib for the 60K who have died. mathematically, it's crazy.

Where tf do you live where everyone is forced to stay indoors? Groceries are still open. Food and utility workers are still providing services. And 60k people dead in two months is a crazy statistic. If there were mini 9/11's every day for two months, and thousands of people were dying daily, people would be absolutely terrified to leave their homes and rightfully so.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Where tf do you live where everyone is forced to stay indoors? Groceries are still open. Food and utility workers are still providing services. And 60k people dead in two months is a crazy statistic. If there were mini 9/11's every day for two months, and thousands of people were dying daily, people would be absolutely terrified to leave their homes and rightfully so.
Nah only people that let the media scare the shyt out of them would be scarred to leave the house. You and others can spin this anyway you want but if you weren’t scarred over the flu and the amount of deaths it knowingly causes every year but are scarred now you’ve been controlled on this issue by the media. Nobody wants to get sick but for the most part I’ve done things as normal as before and I’m not worried about a thing. If you and others do cool but I can’t live like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop right there. It was already exposed that the numbers were lying and every death is a covid death...

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i may not know about this virus.
but the one thing i DO know, is when Im out and I see someone with no mask on...

gets a little spooky for me.

and i dont even know what Im scared for.
this is NYC.
i probably had the shyt like 10 times already and didnt know.

WlAnXyK.png

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Nah only people that let the media scare the shyt out of them would be scarred to leave the house. You and others can spin this anyway you want but if you weren’t scarred over the flu and the amount of deaths it knowingly causes every year but are scarred now you’ve been controlled on this issue by the media. Nobody wants to get sick but for the most part I’ve done things as normal as before and I’m not worried about a thing. If you and others do cool but I can’t live like that.

No, this virus is much more deadly than the flu. The number of people who are likely to gave died from this in a few months will surpass the yearly number of deaths from flu

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No, this virus is much more deadly than the flu. The number of people who are likely to gave died from this in a few months will surpass the yearly number of deaths from flu
None of us truly know because when they start messing with numbers it poisons the well imo. Where are the flu deaths this year? You really don’t hear nothing about them but you and most weren’t scarred anyway.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I saw an article in Business Insider today which reported that the death rate is expected to double from 1,750 daily to about 3,000 by June 1st. I thought we were already at 3,000 so I guess 6,000 then. :yeshrug:

The report also stated that social distancing hasn't had the expected impact upon the infection and death rate that officials were looking for. They didn't really elaborate on it. This is from the White House by the way.

I don't know what they were expecting. While yes, the day to day social distancing outside of your residence isn't very good for a variety of reasons I figured the shelter in place was helping tremendously. New York is down to 300 deaths per day compared to 900 a couple of weeks ago so something is working. This is a large country with a large population and it's going to work it's way through and some areas will be hit harder than others. I don't think we'll see another NY/NJ but people have to be realistic here, this was never going to go away in two weeks if everyone is just good little boys and girls. We need to stop comparing ourselves to countries with populations that might equal to two highly populous states.

I'm still waiting for an example of a western country where social distancing was actually implemented competently and resulted in the significant loss of life advertised without major social and economic disruptions. All I can think of is Germany........maybe.

If it's barely working in western European countries with smaller, more responsible and intelligent populations, better leadership and better institutions and slightly less Capitalistic bent how the hell did they really expect it to perform here?

So more death. More economic hardships. You won't have to debate about one or the other soon enough, looking like we'll all get to experience both. Such is life. :ehh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So you just blindly believe whatever the next article says.

First they said you could get infected twice, you believed it.

Now those SAME people said you can't get infected twice, you believed it.
:mjlol:

Considering that this is a literal life or death situation, you might want to err on the side of caution.

Well, it's not really the same people, it's people in the SAME FIELD reporting two different things and the media reporting whatever will drive clicks.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
None of us truly know because when they start messing with numbers it poisons the well imo. Where are the flu deaths this year? You really don’t hear nothing about them but you and most weren’t scarred anyway.

They are being reported along with the covid deaths. Its not major news because it's been around a long time, we have vaccines, and has a death rate of well below 1 percent. The overwhelming majority of medical experts say this is worse than the flu, and will have a higher death rate, period.