Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:martin::mjtf:

your quoting an article from last fukking month . This is the fear mongering nonsense OP is talking about. We get maybe if the corona virus gets worse the other old white guy can be president and that gives some of you nikkas hope

We are just 3 days into the new month. On top of that South Korea reopened in February so the information was just coming in. Some of y'all dudes don't have any sense. :stopitslime:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Negged.
You better post multiple sources dawg.
I dont just toss shyt in the air Coli style.
I dont comment definitively unless i have info.

Apparently you are just as crazy as some of the other clowns in this thread. The source was from Business Insider and they got the information from WHO.

It is really sad that you fools have chosen to spread misinformation when this virus has done and continues to do so much damage across the USA.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Y’all really think the government would have lockdown And fukked up the economy of this shyt wasn’t serious?

It's the MAGA Trump delusion. They want to downplay this online to influence voting patterns in Nov.

Then will spin everything and anything no matter how idiotic because they think Trump is the "gringo world savior" their yt-ness is more important to them than anything else.

Take it away and they would be jumping off high-rise buildings.

That is where the desperate, focused and myopic MAGA-splaining comes from.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

It's the MAGA Trump delusion. They want to downplay this online to influence voting patterns in Nov.

Then will spin everything and anything no matter how idiotic because they think Trump is the "gringo world savior" their yt-ness is more important to them than anything else.

You might be right. shyt even he didn’t want to lockdown until it got crazy here in NY.

Dudes better keep it real. They want to hang out and shyt. That’s all. They don’t give a fukk about the economy. They want to go back work but guess what, the jobs ain’t fukking there:mjlol:. Businesses are closing for good. More people are going to continue to be unemployed.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
they just reported the deadliest day in the US and y’all still talking about go outside :mjlol:

Stuff like this is illuminating though.... Deadliest day.. Yet you see people posting shyt like this. Its a blessing and a reminder that not everyone has common sense. Im not going to fight with people over this. Just let these folks go ahead and do what they do. You can't cover every risk in the world with warning labels. :yeshrug:

Some of these clowns are meant to die young. We just gonna keep working from home over here and in a few years I'll reminisce on this whole thing and the fukking bodycount and chuckle a little a how stupid grown folks can be.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Its a last ditch effort. People see through the 2016 tactics, and are tired of MAGA.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Stuff like this is illuminating though.... Deadliest day.. Yet you see people posting shyt like this. Its a blessing and a reminder that not everyone has common sense. Im not going to fight with people over this. Just let these folks go ahead and do what they do. You can't cover every risk in the world with warning labels. :yeshrug:

Some of these clowns are meant to die young. We just gonna keep working from home over here and in a few years I'll reminisce on this whole thing and the fukking bodycount and chuckle a little a how stupid grown folks can be.
People chuckling and hoping death on people #ColiDeathCult

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
dumb amerikkkans:mjlol:

everything Gucci down here in Australia.. think we only had 100 something deaths. gyms and bars opening back up in a couple weeks:blessed:

iso life been good... getting paid 3k a month (before tax) to sit home and play PS4.. been a good start to winter lmaoo saving heaps of money now too

it's been 6 weeks indoors for me.. I go out to the shops obviously, my local coffee shop, I go to the hardware store... so I'm out. and everyday I go for a bike ride or shoot hoops if it ain't raining :blessed:

it hasn't been all that bad... if you dumbasses just stayed inside and actually socia distanced you'd be fine like us down here

But you live in Australia. :scust: fukk you and that Cac country. Florida is pretty much open and the bars and such will be open next month I bet. Everybody is already out in the beaches and parks.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Been saying it man....they telling us all kinds of contradicting shyt and folk acting like a vaccine will be developed. That doesn't mean shyt. Even with a vaccine this virus will still be a threat and many people will die from it. That's IF there's a vaccine. So folk gonna stay at home for 2-3 years until they realize there's no vaccine? Silly. Open things up be responsible, test and protect people and keep it moving.

Talking to my mom, she told me some friends and fam had this shyt and have recovered. These are older people too. It really is luck of the draw.

I've been saying this the whole time. It's nature. It's survival of the fittest. This virus has no definite ending.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
And you’re from Florida too. No wonder weird ass CAC
I'm black. Not a p*ssy like you. Oh fakkit ass. How come you still breathing. People like you are who the virus should kill. Just a waste of space.

Not surprising your weird ass is from Cali. Bunch pussies. You got a better chance of getting killed by a Messican than this virus. You fighting everybody on here. But quite as fukk if a Messican run up on you. You're a true definition of a p*ssy.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I'm black. Not a p*ssy like you. Oh fakkit ass. How come you still breathing. People like you are who the virus should kill. Just a waste of space.
If you are black then you are Black sambo from backward ass Florida. fukk your state :pacspit: