Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If you are black then you are Black sambo from backward ass Florida. fukk your state :pacspit:
Looks like you missed my edit. See below. :mjgrin:

Not surprising your weird ass is from Cali. Bunch of pussies. You got a better chance of getting killed by a Messican than this virus. You fighting everybody on here. But quite as fukk if a Messican run up on you. You're a true definition of a p*ssy.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I'm black. Not a p*ssy like you. Oh fakkit ass. How come you still breathing. People like you are who the virus should kill. Just a waste of space.

Not surprising your weird ass is from Cali. Bunch pussies. You got a better chance of getting killed by a Messican than this virus. You fighting everybody on here. But quite as fukk if a Messican run up on you. You're a true definition of a p*ssy.
Don’t no black person talk like this :mjlol:
You one of them weird nikkas that only hung around white boys huh? That’s that columbine white boy mentality. I’ll stomp you out on the curb

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Looks like you missed my edit. See below. :mjgrin:

Not surprising your weird ass is from Cali. Bunch of pussies. You got a better chance of getting killed by a Messican than this virus. You fighting everybody on here. But quite as fukk if a Messican run up on you. You're a true definition of a p*ssy.
You saying that shyt while Zimmerman still walking around untouched in Florida.:unimpressed: Y’all nikkas scared of white folks

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The people who talking shyt about what I said hasn’t showed no evidence to prove me wrong..on anything... just pulling shyt out they ass and name calling...

Clown shyt

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
The ole online stupidity of I disagree with you you're a cac logic. I know a,to of you cats are lames IRL because how does someone disagreeing with you like any of us are some authority make them a cac by itself?
Ain’t nobody talking to you Cac :mjlol:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
The ole online stupidity of I disagree with you you're a cac logic. I know a,to of you cats are lames IRL because how does someone disagreeing with you like any of us are some authority make them a cac by itself?
It’s always the lame nikkas who like call others lame on the Coli. Mind your business

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
@Dynamite James negging me...like a little scared hoe..just live your fantasy out on here my brother..

You probably ain’t never said a bad word to any grown man in your life but on here you mighty joe young..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It’s always the lame nikkas who like call others lame on the Coli. Mind your business
Nah you're lame sir and offline we'd see that real quick. You aren't no factor offline and you know it. I asked a simple question how does disagreement equal being a cac.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Nah you're lame sir and offline we'd see that real quick. You aren't no factor offline and you know it. I asked a simple question how does disagreement equal being a cac.
Nikka stop projecting . “Aren’t a factor”:mjlol: who writes that kind of shyt on a forum to strangers?