Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the only alternative to staying home is to get the virus and die or pass it into a family member and have them die then it's probably better to stay home

I'm trying to figure out how people pay for bills? If The government wiped all payments away, banned foreclosures, repos, etc? Sure, lets stay home until there's a vaccine. That aint happening, so folk have to work....and in order for folk to work, the economy has to get going. There is NO vaccine. It's not coming for a long time, people need to live with this thing. Now, some States should not be open right now like Georgia and some others. But States like Cali I have no issue witth them opening in phases. You have to get people working and used to living with this shyt. That comes with strict rule though like wearing masks, social distancing, etc.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are some legit retards in this thread.

Nobody said you can't go outside and get some sun but maintain social distancing.

This is why America is going to get a 3rd or 4th wave of the corona.
Facts

I basically go outside everyday. Ive even driven around town just to get out the house and get a change of scenery.

But folks talking bout how the economy should open up when were still at our peak? :dahell: thats crazy as hell

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts

I basically go outside everyday. Ive even driven around town just to get out the house and get a change of scenery.

But folks talking bout how the economy should open up when were still at our peak? :dahell: thats crazy as hell

Many States are not at their peak. I also don't see anyone advocating for those peak states to open. You don't have to lie and exagerate to make a point.

Yall who want to shut down the economy for a year have no idea how dire the affects would be of doing that. 0 idea.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I'm trying to figure out how people pay for bills? If The government wiped all payments away, banned foreclosures, repos, etc? Sure, lets stay home until there's a vaccine. That aint happening, so folk have to work....and in order for folk to work, the economy has to get going. There is NO vaccine. It's not coming for a long time, people need to live with this thing. Now, some States should not be open right now like Georgia and some others. But States like Cali I have no issue witth them opening in phases. You have to get people working and used to living with this shyt. That comes with strict rule though like wearing masks, social distancing, etc.

Now is the time America has to look itself in the mirror and do a hard reset

Time to do away with things like capitalism and go the way of Denmark

And possibly end up the happiest nation in the world just like them someday

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now is the time America has to look itself in the mirror and do a hard reset

Time to do away with things like capitalism and go the way of Denmark

And possibly end up the happiest nation in the world just like them someday

Bruh, that is not going to happen. Denmark? C'mon son. Do you know what country you live in? What works for one country won't work for another.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Tanzanian president is not shutting down his state in any form. If anything he is adopting a herd immunity. Pressure will be put on him once people start dying and I'm sure some will he artificial If he's correct

He just held a press conference. He said that every piece of testing equipment is coming from outside. They tested this equipment. Sent samples in and they came back positive for quite a few. Only problem is many of the samples testing positive were from papaya trees, sheep and goats. I'd link the press conference but it's in swahili. Some of the kits are bringing back false positives.

I also wouldn't discredit the virus since the US is experiencing deaths. Round my way the country has now a total of 21 deaths out of a population of 50 million. They hitting us with temperature guns everywhere to see if we have fevers. But no reported cases in the city I'm currently in.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The media doesn’t know shyt either...These just are the facts..so the quicker y’all realize that the better y’all will be. Y’all sitting here quivering in y’all boots because y’all seen some people at a park.

WHO barely even know anything. They been wrong a shyt ton of times already. But that’s fair. This shyt new :manny:

All this shaming and shyt going on and people crying talking about stay inside..just live y’all life. This is just an event that can’t be stopped only mitigated and spread out over time. Jobs will be lost. Lives will be lost.

You can’t test everybody all day everyday.

Remember they said people can get the corona twice...that was false. Coronavirus: Scientists conclude people cannot be infected twice

The media pushing a dangerous narrative right now.

No need to keep shaming people and being negative. At this point we just got to learn how to deal with the virus. There is no specific way.

Then people talking like a vaccine guaranteed ...:mjlol:

30+ people dapped this bullshyt :wow:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many States are not at their peak. I also don't see anyone advocating for those peak states to open. You don't have to lie and exagerate to make a point.

Yall who want to shut down the economy for a year have no idea how dire the affects would be of doing that. 0 idea.
My mistake,

Not at their peak, but the numbers of new cases and new deaths have either remained relatively the same ,( maybe a couple days with lower number), or are either slowly increasing or decreasing.

My point is its still to early to fully open back up.
And im not saying we should shut down for a year but mid june sounds reasonable.

I mean its only a month and a half man. There'll still be plenty of summer left

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Yesterday was the deadliest day on record so far with 2,909 people that died in a 24 hour period. It was reported on multiple reputable sources. I am not quite sure what you and that other poster are arguing, but his numbers were correct. Here is a different source for your review.

The US records its highest daily death toll as almost 20 states ease lockdown restrictions, WHO reports
https://news.yahoo.com/us-records-highest-daily-death-102816137.html
Negged.
You better post multiple sources dawg.
I dont just toss shyt in the air Coli style.
I dont comment definitively unless i have info.