Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
You can get Vitamin D without being all up under one another. Take that bullshyt elsewhere
We are adults. People know the "risk". The faster we develop herd immunity the better.

Imagine being indoors all day or social distancing for months and living a life of being shook. I'd rather take the "risk" and ball with my fellow brothers, instead of living the life of a caged chicken.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
We are adults. People know the "risk". The faster we develop herd immunity the better.

Imagine being indoors all day or social distancing for months and living a life of being shook. I'd rather take the "risk" and ball with my fellow brothers, instead of living the life of a caged chicken.

:camby:

Daps
So what's the solution to stay inside for the rest of our lives?
The solution is to remain inside until governments and medical experts have put together a proper course of treatment and protocols to implement in lieu of having no vaccine. We’ve only been dealing with this for under two months, our response to the outbreak being hobbled by the idiot in the White House. Hopefully, if he’s voted out, Biden will work with Obama to restore the pandemic agency that Trump disbanded. The virus has killed 60,000 people in a month’s time, and probably more, if you factor in excess deaths. Many of these people are young, like you and me. They’re not all 80 year olds with underlying health conditions. You want to play Russian Roulette? Cool. But just remember that you’re threatening the lives of everyone else you come into contact with.

:unimpressed:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The solution is to remain inside until governments and medical experts have put together a proper course of treatment and protocols to implement in lieu of having no vaccine. We’ve only been dealing with this for under two months, our response to the outbreak being hobbled by the idiot in the White House. Hopefully, if he’s voted out, Biden will work with Obama to restore the pandemic agency that Trump disbanded. The virus has killed 60,000 people in a month’s time, and probably more, if you factor in excess deaths. Many of these people are young, like you and me. They’re not all 80 year olds with underlying health conditions. You want to play Russian Roulette? Cool. But just remember that you’re threatening the lives of everyone else you come into contact with.

So the same government that told you not to worry, that the virus is a hoax...you're going to rely on them?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its evident you don’t understand the potency of Vitamin(Hormone) D, Socializing and physical activity when its comes to human health and strengthening the immune system.

I hope more people are out enjoying the fine weather and playing team sports, enjoying the blessed sun and socializing

I feel because of the virus, we are completely ignoring all the other potential problems that come with staying indoors for long, extended periods of time. Seriously, we got people with other life threatening illnesses that are being tossed to the curb. Wonder how many deaths we'll see that were not caused by the virus but were caused in direct relation to it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Why do you force other people to do that? You have the authority to control another person's way of thinking?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

1.Who are these governments and medical experts?
2. You play Russian Roulette every day in life anyways fukk is you talking about.
3. The numbers are in correct but i'll let you cook on stats
4. Where are all these people falling out dead at? I haven't seen one person outside do that.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Some of yall are some certified dumbass motherfukkers man. Forreal.

Yall deserve to get beat to a pulp.

Got people either dying or living with permanent damage and folks still act like this shyt a joke.

There are some legit retards in this thread.

Nobody said you can't go outside and get some sun but maintain social distancing.

This is why America is going to get a 3rd or 4th wave of the corona.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Science is telling you to stay home until there's a vaccine. In 2-3 years time when there's no vaccine, will you still be at home?

Science says a lot of shyt that isn't practical. Not saying that I'm anti-science, but at the same time shyt should be practical.
If the only alternative to staying home is to get the virus and die or pass it into a family member and have them die then it's probably better to stay home