Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
people need to go outside to get air, meet people, play soccer, play basketball. no way they staying in the crib for two years :gucci:

shyt, you tell them that. You dont have the God-like authority to tell people what to,do.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Fearmonger is y’all nikkas sayin “if they don’t open this country back up, shyts gonna get ugly. People gonna go hungry and start eating nikkas” and all these other economical doomsday situations y’all pushing.
If that’s your interpretation than it is what it is, but I think the people sayin “ I can’t wait to see Darwin at work” and keep the country lockdown for 12-18 months are a lot more fearful

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Romney has support on both sides of the aisle in getting money into the hands of essential workers - the Department of Labor - has already been charged with determining and listing “essential” job classes as of last week. Like I said, the tables are about to pretty much flip..nikkas who’re working right now keeping things running are gonna be walking, breathing living gold bars. My recommendation for anyone who gets offered to go back to work is to seriously consider it because there will be very little support coming outside of the extra 13 weeks of regular unemployment once that 600 expires in July.
I was laid off a month ago, and been interviewing ever since. I believe I’m about to get on, as a few manufacturing companies need manufacturing engineers. I know I’ll probably have to be in a warehouse, but I’m ready to get back to work. I’m getting unemployment, but I’m tired of sitting around and not working.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
what you talmbout breh :rudy:

You mad at the people in the southern states that are opened up, on why they arent spending their money in most businesses and why businesses in those states are still suffering. That "stop being scared" nonsense you talk about, isn't convincing the concerned people to ease their fears.

You not God. Stop shaming people that practice safety.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
All these nikkas are broke with no careers or families/responsibilities who talmbout "STAY YOUR ASS AT HOME:damn:"

They have no lives or prospects, mad that people want to live their lives, and/or think they gonna get more government handouts

What's a career gotta do with droves of dumb ass people flocking to the beaches tho?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
You mad at the people in the southern states that are opened up, on why they arent spending their money in most businesses and why businesses in those states are still suffering. That "stop being scared" nonsense you talk about, isn't convincing the concerned people to ease their fears.

You not God. Stop shaming people that practice safety.
:mjlol: wtf u talmbout? no one shaming no one. stay at home if you wanna.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Post this virus nonsense. There needs to be a FULL inquiry on HOW they calculated EACH and EVERY coronavirus death. A commission is needed. There is a medical mafia which now seems too branched away from the CDC FDA and AMA trio into a global tyrant known as the WHO.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
All I will say, if this pandemic had majority of white people dying from it, we would NOT have this thread.

But with black people being the majority of the ones dying from it......"GET BACK TO WORK AND STOP COMPLAINING. DEATH IS A PART OF LIFE AND YOUR DEAD LOVED ONES ARE NOT AS IMPORANT AS YOUR BILLS"

@Slangtonomo

I disagree to a certain extent. Make no mistake that even before race comes class. Rich white folk will sacrifice the poor ones to maintain their class structure and system.

This is what we're seeing. The wealthy who are at the top of this system and control gvt are telling us lesser than them to get back to work. Before it becomes necessary for them to change the fabric of this capitalist society by giving us UBI. Which would allow people to not NEED to slave on a job.

And due to our short sightedness and unwillingness to suffer for a short time, we have those of us supporting the side of the wealthy.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
First 80° day in NYC, and I see a bunch of people at the handball courts. No masks, no gloves, no 6ft separation :snoop:

Its evident you don’t understand the potency of Vitamin(Hormone) D, Socializing and physical activity when its comes to human health and strengthening the immune system.

I hope more people are out enjoying the fine weather and playing team sports, enjoying the blessed sun and socializing

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Its evident you don’t understand the potency of Vitamin(Hormone) D, Socializing and physical activity when its comes to human health and strengthening the immune system.

I hope more people are out enjoying the fine weather and playing team sports, enjoying the blessed sun and socializing

You can get Vitamin D without being all up under one another. Take that bullshyt elsewhere