Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Romney has support on both sides of the aisle in getting money into the hands of essential workers - the Department of Labor - has already been charged with determining and listing “essential” job classes as of last week. Like I said, the tables are about to pretty much flip..nikkas who’re working right now keeping things running are gonna be walking, breathing living gold bars. My recommendation for anyone who gets offered to go back to work is to seriously consider it because there will be very little support coming outside of the extra 13 weeks of regular unemployment once that 600 expires in July.

Real shyt, run me that money. I'm on the side of the road in 100 degree heat in West Texas restarting my truck over and over so my a/c will blow cold. :francis: shyt isn't a vacay for us all.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
People who feel like they have to get back to their jobs should be requesting more from their government instead of going on suicide missions for billion dollar organizations. My opinion though

Like I said it’s a crazy situation. I’m on the reintegration task force for my company and one of things I expressed is “choice”. Those who want to come back to the office can, those who don’t feel safe yet and can still do their jobs at home, stay at home. The other thing not being talked about is parenting and kids. The economy is reopening but school isn’t and daycare isn’t either... who exactly is watching the kids? My boss knows I’m not coming back to the office until September. What are all the non essential parents going to do in the coming weeks when many are still expected to home school?

There’s a lot of holes, and issues that impact each group differently, like i said it hasn’t been handled right, but ultimately we all can’t stay at home forever. Those who want to get back to work should be able to if they want. Those that don’t want to, as long as they are able, stay at home—that’s what i plan to do.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This is real shyt. A lot of people don’t realize that there’s folks out here right now who actually have more control over whether they catch the virus or not than their own financial situation

Yep.

My cousin was asked by his company, food distributor, to come back to work..this dumb fukker gonna talk about he making more money sitting on unemployment and doesn’t want to risk getting sick. I get the getting sick shyt but you dumb b*stard..you don’t refuse work from the nikkas who’ve paid out on the claim you’re getting paid from. I told him all it takes is a ONE call or a trip to the UI website for them to challenge your continued claim and that’s IT...and your dumbass won’t have the money and possibly the job now.

I don’t think folks are understanding that this is TEMPORARY. This nikka just left my aunt’s crib after showing me the new fire reds he bought earlier, I’m like nikka that’s a cell phone bill and a full tank of gas..tf you doing? I already told him, you start sinking..I have no lifelines to throw out, you gonna have to hold your own nuts breh brehs.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Staying inside and social distancing was only meant to not overwhelm the hospitals it never was the end all be all. We was always going to take acceptable losses. Yes some countries have it under control than others. But when they get “back to normal” they will get a spike.

You can run but you can’t hide. That why Sweden adopted a lax approach.

Killing people that could have been prevented, are "acceptable losses"?

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Notice the media never talks about Sweden where there's no forced quarantine in place.

Sweden ain’t got the answers.

More than 2,650 have died. The country's COVID-19 death rate is 12.3%, roughly triple that of Sweden's Nordic neighbors, Finland and Norway. The Swedish case-fatality rate also surpasses some of the hardest-hit countries: Spain (11.5%), and the US (5.9%).

www.businessinsider.com/sweden-coronavirus-strategy-explained-culture-of-trust-and-obedience-2020-4%3Famp

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yep.

My cousin was asked by his company, food distributor, to come back to work..this dumb fukker gonna talk about he making more money sitting on unemployment and doesn’t want to risk getting sick. I get the getting sick shyt but you dumb b*stard..you don’t refuse work from the nikkas who’ve paid out on the claim you’re getting paid from. I told him all it takes is a ONE call or a trip to the UI website for them to challenge your continued claim and that’s IT...and your dumbass won’t have the money and possibly the job now.

I don’t think folks are understanding that this is TEMPORARY. This nikka just left my aunt’s crib after showing me the new fire reds he bought earlier, I’m like nikka that’s a cell phone bill and a full tank of gas..tf you doing? I already told him, you start sinking..I have no lifelines to throw out, you gonna have to hold your own nuts breh brehs.
You know how many people would gladly put their health at risk to take that job right now? Damn shame. One of my homeboys can’t go back to work till September. His company cut his pay 20%. He was pissed but at the same time said he was lucky to still have a job

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
this 100%. I seen the unemployment rate and just :francis: if y'all don't wanna see the walking dead happen in real life then the country needs to up. if unemployment rate keeps rising it's going to get bloody.

States are opening up, and businesses still tanking. So what's the excuse now? You cant force people how to feel or how to spend money.

Nature's Fury

Daps
They don’t have a strict lockdown so that is to be expected...:dwillhuh:

It’s like comparing Apple to oranges..

No it’s not :gucci:

The topic is about whether or not the lockdown is helping, and the answer is yes. If our death rate rose up to 12%, that would be damn near 40 million people. There’s a reason they don’t want us out in the streets like that. Why are your comprehension skills so fukkin terrible?

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

KilluminaZi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You die from cancer, it's Covid19.

You get shot in the head, it's Covid19.

You die from a car accident, it's Covid19.

The CDC and the Who are trash... Their numbers are cooked and models outdated.

U.S. Surgeon General Drops Outdated WHO, CDC, Gates Pandemic Model

''The United States Surgeon General Jerome Adams recently announced on live radio that the Coronavirus Task Force will be dropping old pandemic models from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) in favor of real-time statistics.''

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
States are opening up, and businesses still tanking. So what's the excuse now? You cant force people how to feel or how to spend money.
people need to go outside to get air, meet people, play soccer, play basketball. no way they staying in the crib for two years :gucci:

Nature's Fury

Daps
:martin::mjtf:

your quoting an article from last fukking month . This is the fear mongering nonsense OP is talking about. We get maybe if the corona virus gets worse the other old white guy can be president and that gives some of you nikkas hope

Fearmonger is y’all nikkas sayin “if they don’t open this country back up, shyts gonna get ugly. People gonna go hungry and start eating nikkas” and all these other economical doomsday situations y’all pushing.