Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I agree with you to an extent. If somebody is living paycheck to paycheck how could they have saved? There’s many people out here whose money go right to bills and food and then it’s gone

I hope with the doled out funds folks have built up a sizeable savings to deal with what’s upcoming. I’m already hearing that once the IRS has finished up with personal tax returns in August that they’re going to be become extremely aggressive in collections activities.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Would you listen to the white house? :scust:

I don't necessarily agree with States opening earlier than they should and too quickly, but I don't blame em at the same time. No leadership from the white house and people are running around losing their minds. States can handle unemployment for a long extended period of time and a collapsing economy?

The White House’s guidelines are actually pretty reasonable. I mean, if even Donald fukking Trump is telling you you’re opening up too soon, you know we in a fukked up position.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That's why the value of the dollar is so important. If we were still on the gold standard then people wouldn't have to work and earn as much to pay these bills. Those bills are so costly because of inflation in the dollar (because that also forces many buisnesses to increase their prices plus the inflation so they can actually have a profit that hedges against said inflation).
That's why working full-time in the 80's meant much more affordability than now
Why else would we have some cities where a 6 figure salary is like lower middle class, that sounds like a glitche in the matrix
The dollar hasn’t been backed by gold since the 1930s breh
:heh:

The reason for the cost of living have gone up over the past few decades is there were more people entering the workforce that also coincided with the decrease of manufacturing jobs

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I hope with the doled out funds folks have built up a sizeable savings to deal with what’s upcoming. I’m already hearing that once the IRS has finished up with personal tax returns in August that they’re going to be become extremely aggressive in collections activities.
I hope so too breh

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Negged for hoe babble.

Also, instead of going to the grocery store and having potentially hundreds of contacts order four weeks worth of groceries from Instacart. Yes, still a risk of transmission but any interaction is, and if you're infected and asymptomatic you're not going back and forth potentially infecting others including essential workers who have no choice but to be there. Or at least do curbside.

If you're serious about social distancing you will do any and everything to slow the spread, even if it might be inconvenient or against your routine. You don't think people who "only went to the grocery store" have not gotten sick or spread it. Do you part if you're going to talk the talk.

My entire life has been inconvenienced and against my routine. Food is essential. When I go to the store a rock a mask, keep the sanitizer on me, make sure I’m not touching items I’m not gonna get, keep my distance from others when possible, etc. That’s me doing my part. You asking me to be 100% recluse when I’ve never suggested anybody to do so. If everybody else was doing it, we’d be in a better position.

And negged? Lol. Like I said, emotional.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
people got answers/theories until
they are burying their own dead.
N0KBQNQ.gif

Tpx7ozQ.gif
Tpx7ozQ.gif

226onz8.gif

yes kick it and have fun.....there is nothing to fear.

UKVu0t8.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
But what about essential workers who were working through this—I know they had to be scared of getting this... they didn’t really get protections. If they quit they wouldn’t get unemployment, if they stay working some of them made less than those staying home unemployed. That just didn’t seem right to me.

Sadly, now the economy is reopening but a lot of these business are about to sink. People aren’t buying the things they normally would’ve around this time last year. Some are cautious, some don’t want to go out at all still.
my friend texted us that other day saying “y’all let’s go out as soon as this stay at home order is up”. Everyones response?:usure::francis: “Your on your own with that one sis”

I’m talking to coworkers who aren’t going out at all. People are either shook, not shook, or just cautious. Everyone has on masks when they do go out—people are feeling this in different ways.

The new normal will not be anything like the normal we experienced before this took place. It’s just an unfortunate situation either way you cut it. My only hope is that shyt doesn’t get too crazy this summer.

Romney has support on both sides of the aisle in getting money into the hands of essential workers - the Department of Labor - has already been charged with determining and listing “essential” job classes as of last week. Like I said, the tables are about to pretty much flip..nikkas who’re working right now keeping things running are gonna be walking, breathing living gold bars. My recommendation for anyone who gets offered to go back to work is to seriously consider it because there will be very little support coming outside of the extra 13 weeks of regular unemployment once that 600 expires in July.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Being humbled by things you can’t see is not fun

I’ll still take my precaution and anticipate

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Right. The people that are in a fortunate position to stay at home should be able to if they want. But many that aren’t should be able to get back to their jobs and doing whatever they need to for their families. I think both sides have to reach the middle ground without shaming or trying to force the other to do what they want. Let those that want to get out, go out, let those that don’t and are in positions where they don’t have to, stay in.
People who feel like they have to get back to their jobs should be requesting more from their government instead of going on suicide missions for billion dollar organizations. My opinion though

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:lupe:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Romney has support on both sides of the aisle in getting money into the hands of essential workers - the Department of Labor - has already been charged with determining and listing “essential” job classes as of last week. Like I said, the tables are about to pretty much flip..nikkas who’re working right now keeping things running are gonna be walking, breathing living gold bars. My recommendation for anyone who gets offered to go back to work is to seriously consider it because there will be very little support coming outside of the extra 13 weeks of regular unemployment once that 600 expires in July.
This is real shyt. A lot of people don’t realize that there’s folks out here right now who actually have more control over whether they catch the virus or not than their own financial situation

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That's even worse, breh, put me out of my misery
Hopefully there is a push to bring back some manufacturing outta this. Who knows what the future holds. This could actually lead to new jobs and industries as a result of all this. But we gotta go thru some bullshyt before we get to that point