Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know there were two drugs trump was promoting but since i don't watch TV, I'm out of the loop regarding any TV commercials for covid-19 drugs.

Trump and Fauci/Gates are pushing for vaccines from almost 30 companies. That doesn't include the drugs helping with CV. However drug companies sponsor news outlets to never question their class action lawsuits or test trials

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps

Breh, Your being disingenuous. This paragraph was right before the one you quoted

“Under current critical care capacities, however, the overall duration of the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic could last into 2022, requiring social distancing measures to be in place between 25% and 75% of that time,” researchers said.

That research wasn’t against social distancing, it was for it. America isn’t going on a 20 week lockdown and nobody is suggesting that.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
So what's the solution to stay inside for the rest of our lives?
new studies have said that the virus will continue to spread for two more years. trump said a vaccine is 12 - 18 months away. I ain't staying inside for that long, fukk that shyt.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been saying it man....they telling us all kinds of contradicting shyt and folk acting like a vaccine will be developed. That doesn't mean shyt. Even with a vaccine this virus will still be a threat and many people will die from it. That's IF there's a vaccine. So folk gonna stay at home for 2-3 years until they realize there's no vaccine? Silly. Open things up be responsible, test and protect people and keep it moving.

Talking to my mom, she told me some friends and fam had this shyt and have recovered. These are older people too. It really is luck of the draw.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rather take my bets with science

atleast when they're wrong they admit it and the methods are corrected and more perfected as time goes on

theres really no other logical alternatives

Science is telling you to stay home until there's a vaccine. In 2-3 years time when there's no vaccine, will you still be at home?

Science says a lot of shyt that isn't practical. Not saying that I'm anti-science, but at the same time shyt should be practical.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Everyone not getting a unemployment check..

I bet everyone saying stay at home getting an unemployment check..

The government cut them corona checks, people would be whistling a different tune..
I’m not unemployed and would definitely make far less money on unemployment than I do in my actual job.

Stay at home.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Been saying it man....they telling us all kinds of contradicting shyt and folk acting like a vaccine will be developed. That doesn't mean shyt. Even with a vaccine this virus will still be a threat and many people will die from it. That's IF there's a vaccine. So folk gonna stay at home for 2-3 years until they realize there's no vaccine? Silly. Open things up be responsible, test and protect people and keep it moving.

Talking to my mom, she told me some friends and fam had this shyt and have recovered. These are older people too. It really is luck of the draw.

We’re not even at the point yet where testing is readily available, so how is your solution to “open up, test, and protect people” going to work?

Nobodies suggesting being locked down for the next two years. We need to lockdown until concrete information is out there and things like testing is available. What about that is so fukking difficult to get through y’all’s head?