Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Daps
Why do you and so many folks think like this?

Just because you dont have work, school, or cant go to certain places doesnt mean you dont have anything to do.

At this moment you can do so much, you are in control of your time.
What can we really do right now? We supposed to sit at home social distancing which is boring as hell after a while.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Shut the fukk up.
Capture-2020-05-03-14-26-02.png

Capture-2020-05-03-14-28-42.png

Information sufficiency test FAIL ...

Some facts that might make you both right.

1. The tweet was from the 2nd
gsvhRGhl.png

2. The news article was from the 2nd but referred to a data cut off from the 1st
Bw3iQgZl.png

3. The cut off was 4PM. That might differ from the cut-off from a different rolling calculation. Worldometer cut-off is the middle of the night (0:00 GMT)
dv62Idil.png

cuwC6Grl.png

@Wargames
-

All of this before even talking about them making a mistake in the calc.

Even with that single day (part two day) high number the general trend is down.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Only thing definite about the rona is people dying like a muthufukka and the only way to protect yourself is to stay the fukk away from people that got it.

You wanna go out and risk it, knock yourself out.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
dumb amerikkkans:mjlol:

everything Gucci down here in Australia.. think we only had 100 something deaths. gyms and bars opening back up in a couple weeks:blessed:

iso life been good... getting paid 3k a month (before tax) to sit home and play PS4.. been a good start to winter lmaoo saving heaps of money now too

it's been 6 weeks indoors for me.. I go out to the shops obviously, my local coffee shop, I go to the hardware store... so I'm out. and everyday I go for a bike ride or shoot hoops if it ain't raining :blessed:

it hasn't been all that bad... if you dumbasses just stayed inside and actually socia distanced you'd be fine like us down here

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Facts I want to see the studies that show that this lockdown will stop the virus and shyt will be back to normal...

We might as adopt a Sweden strategy and that be the new normal...

Nobody said the lockdown would stop the virus and things would be back to normal, and you already know that.

And y’all need to stop citing Sweden. They didn’t crack the code.

www.businessinsider.com/sweden-coronavirus-strategy-explained-culture-of-trust-and-obedience-2020-4%3Famp

The country's COVID-19 death rate is 12.3%, roughly triple that of Sweden's Nordic neighbors, Finland and Norway. The Swedish case-fatality rate also surpasses some of the hardest-hit countries: Spain (11.5%), and the US (5.9%).

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
dumb amerikkkans:mjlol:

everything Gucci down here in Australia.. think we only had 100 something deaths. gyms and bars opening back up in a couple weeks:blessed:

iso life been good... getting paid 3k a month (before tax) to sit home and play PS4.. been a good start to winter lmaoo saving heaps of money now too

it's been 6 weeks indoors for me.. I go out to the shops obviously, my local coffee shop, I go to the hardware store... so I'm out. and everyday I go for a bike ride or shoot hoops if it ain't raining :blessed:

it hasn't been all that bad... if you dumbasses just stayed inside and actually socia distanced you'd be fine like us down here
I believe the fact that Australia only has 25 million people compared to the USA’s 330 million plays a big role into why you were able to enjoy such things as 3k/month and better social distancing practices.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Can you link me to these studies. I genuinely haven’t seen them.
Researchers found that too-strict social distancing could actually drag things out by slowing the formation of herd immunity. In one scenario that assumed 20 weeks of strict control measures and extensive social distancing, a resurgence followed the lifting of control measures that was nearly as bad as the peak of an uncontrolled epidemic.

The social distancing was so effective that virtually no population immunity was built,” researchers wrote.
https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/harva...onavirus-social-distancing-may-be-until-2022/