Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You proving our point...there will always be an uptick after you reopen after doing a massive lockdown.

Vietnam has like 3 cases. But best believe when they open up international travel they will have an uptick.

You had no point to prove, because you were misinformed about basic stuff like whether you could go outside. The issue was never about being able to go outside. The issue was about congregating in groups and wearing protection for your mouth and nose; when you were outside. You do what you want to do, but stop spreading misinformation because somebody more uninformed than you might actually take your dumb advice and end up becoming seriously ill because they did not know that you were misinformed.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been almost 2 months. How much longer are we supposed to sit around doing nothing?

Why do you and so many folks think like this?

Just because you dont have work, school, or cant go to certain places doesnt mean you dont have anything to do.

At this moment you can do so much, you are in control of your time.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You proving our point...there will always be an uptick after you reopen after doing a massive lockdown.

Vietnam has like 3 cases. But best believe when they open up international travel they will have an uptick.

If you keep R-naught below 1 you will continue seeing a reduction in cases.

Denmark for example saw an uptick to between 0.6 and 0.9 after they re-opened schools.

Not sure about the number for Germany but they will adjust it back down again if required.

The reproduction depends not only on social distancing measures and hygiene but also on how religiously the population at large follows the rules.

In traditionally command driven societies mass compliance will be easier to attain.

"According to a new analysis from Denmark's infectious diseases agency SSI, the so-called reproduction rate has increased from 0.6 to 0.9, still below the crucial figure of 1, which means that each infected person on average infects on average one other over the course of their illness"
https://www.thelocal.dk/20200430/reopening-denmark-has-increased-rate-of-infection-spread-ssu

There is a lot of scope for compliance and creative working before just deciding to "let it rip".

As Merkel explains here you need to track and adust based on R-naught movements.

As she has also stated it relies on everyone in the country to do their part.

"“Germany has an excellent health system, perhaps one of the best in the world... But our hospitals would be completely overwhelmed if too many patients were admitted in a short time suffering from a severe coronavirus infection.”"

"“It is up to each of us. We are not doomed passively to accept the spread of the virus,” she said. “We have a remedy: we have to keep a distance from each other out of respect."

Coronavirus is Germany's biggest challenge 'since Second World War' Angela Merkel says

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You had no point to prove, because you were misinformed about basic stuff like whether you could go outside. The issue was never about being able to go outside. The issue was about congregating in groups and wearing protection for your mouth and nose; when you were outside. You do what you want to do, but stop spreading misinformation because somebody more uninformed than you might actually take your dumb advice and end up becoming seriously ill because they did not know that you were misinformed.

You projecting shyt and moving goalposts.

..Many times on here people are yelling for people not to go outside...so tell me how is a park worse off than a packed Walmart..

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Every time people want to leave the house or are scheduled to leave the house, the news always throws deadliest numbers out there. You buy right into it.

The news sponsored by Big Pharma.

whats big pharma selling?

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Why do you and some many folks think like this?

Just because you dont have work, school, or cant go to certain places doesnt mean you dont have anything to do.

i said this in another thread but I’ll say it again here: People BEG to get a break on the regular when they’re working 5-6 days a week. Now they got it but they’re mad about the stipulations. People just hate to be in their own heads and need to be performing for somebody else.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Why do you and some many folks think like this?

what kind of answer is that to this very serious question when economies are collapsing And people are losing their jobs and can't feed their families?:mjtf:

Nature's Fury

Daps

..Many times on here people are yelling for people not to go outside...so tell me how is a park worse off than a packed Walmart..

People need to go to the Walmart to get essential items. People don’t need to go congregate in a park.

Simple.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i said this in another thread but I’ll say it again here: People BEG to get a break on the regular when they’re working 5-6 days a week. Now they got it but they’re mad about the stipulations. People just hate to be in their own heads and need to be performing for somebody else.

This is really concerning to me

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You never understood what the scientist were stating to begin with. At this point you are a lost cause. Just remember that if you are going to do what you are going to do anyway; then stay away from older members of your family, because your dumb decisions could put them in their graves. You might be fine being out and about, but don't chance their lives on your selfishness.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
This kind of reasoning no longer deals with the coronavirus and everything to do with what @Rarely-Wrong Liggins was saying earlier in this thread.

Are we supposed to all just take a break from the real problems that we face in real time as we sit and do nothing, with no tangible plan in the foreseeable future? The world is at a standstill right now, something's going to give

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D

Post your source or you can shut the fukk up
:hhh:

Shut the fukk up.
Capture-2020-05-03-14-26-02.png

Capture-2020-05-03-14-28-42.png

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You're doing whatever you just said I was doing. You hate to see it. :insertsmiley:

Yeah, I can do that dumb shyt too.

Here's the thing; you and others have lost family members to this, in some cases multiple, and instead of grieving you're arguing back and forth on the Coli. Who would even want to be here discussing the virus after they lost multiple family and friends? You all are legit weirdos. Let the chips fall where they may. The harsh reality is you might be dealt multiple tragedies while the "Flu Bros" and "Go Outsiders" will likely not lose anyone to this. That's the way of the world.

I couldn't imagine trying to debate on the fukking Coli when I'm about to bury family. shyt, people are dug in to their positions. You won't change minds, just out here upsetting yourselves turning tragedy into internet talking points.*

*NOT YOU before you get your tampon in a twist

sigh. Breh, why do you keep responding to me at this point? Your whole response is passive aggressive, emotional and full of projection. I didn’t lose my grandma to Covid-19. I didn’t say how she died—I pointed out her death because you brought up “muh granny”.

And who cares how people are choosing to deal with their grief? Weren’t you the same breh who came on here and made a thread contemplating suicide last year? Some might say they can’t imagine doing that, and call you a weirdo for that too.

Perhaps many are on here because it’s an outlet for them to express their grief/deal with it or to warn others. Not everyone responds the same to grief/loss.

Just like not everyone will respond the same to this virus and that’s okay. The beauty is that those who want to continue living their lives as they were pre-Covid will, and those that don’t, won’t. Neither side will be convinced or guilt tripped by the other. :manny:

Nature's Fury

Daps
This kind of reasoning no longer deals with the coronavirus and everything to do with what @Rarely-Wrong Liggins was saying earlier in this thread.

Are we supposed to all just take a break from the real problems that we face in real time as we sit and do nothing, with no tangible plan in the foreseeable future? The world is at a standstill right now, something's going to give

We, as in regular folks, can’t do anything about it. We have to wait for the people who’ve been educated, trained, and have experience to get a grasp on this entire thing. Our government needs to make sure the citizens can stay afloat and that the people helping can get all the assistance they can. If people are mad about it because they’re bored, they need to find more meaningful things to do to bide their time. If you’ve been sitting around with nothing to do for two months and haven’t learned anything new, then you were worthless to begin with.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up.
Capture-2020-05-03-14-26-02.png

Capture-2020-05-03-14-28-42.png

Yesterday was the deadliest day on record so far with 2,909 people that died in a 24 hour period. It was reported on multiple reputable sources. I am not quite sure what you and that other poster are arguing, but his numbers were correct. Here is a different source for your review.

The US records its highest daily death toll as almost 20 states ease lockdown restrictions, WHO reports
https://news.yahoo.com/us-records-highest-daily-death-102816137.html

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Studies already shown that countries with strict lockdowns will suffer the most.