Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Technically this ain't true. This is actually how the virus got here from other countries. It infects people and they disperse the virus around the world (viruses are highly efficient and rely on hosts to carry them to new potential hosts).

They actually showed through cell phone data (companies Tectonixgeo and exmode) how during spring break most those kids in florida were from others states. They kicked it at spring break then got on a plane or in a car and went back home to 20 plus states around the country. So if any of them got infected during spring break they helped spread the virus all around the country.

Thats how viruses work. What some does in another country or state can affect you.

In the end folks are more so getting on people for not following guidelines. Which are 6 feet distance and wear masks.

Most people will get infected locally. Who among us realistically has interactions with white beach goers? Yes yes chain of transmission and all that but more likely grandmother will get it from someone in the house who decided to go to the store everyday of the week. It's all problematic honestly but we only single out things that don't make us look like selfish shytheads too.

And yes, six feet of social distancing is fukking difficult in most of the urban areas of the country, or even a thriving suburb. Wear that mask.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The script for them flipped real quick. In the beginning when cases & deaths were low the "woke" crew had no problems with the numbers being reported. They were quick to use those numbers to say "look at the numbers it's no worse than the flu" yall are fear mongering.

Then once the shyt spread like wildfire. The cases and deaths exploding exponentially. Now the woke crew says those same numbers are "inflated" and can't be trusted.
Its always the one who only by the grace of God that don't know anyone who had it talking about going outside.

All the reasons to put everyone at risk from there demonic mouths.
:unimpressed:here comes the echo chamber, only interpreting things the way they want to

malleymal

All Star
Daps
:unimpressed:This sounds like the real reason people want others to stay inside. They don't like their current situation in life, and they're hoping to sit life out in order for life to change for them on its own without putting any work in

what are you even going on about? Sit out life?
:mjlol:

Breh, my wife and I are both Now forced to work from home making over six figures each with no need to be back in the office in the foreseeable future.

I am not worried about us when I say stay your ass inside. I worry about the people that do not need to die because You and people of your ilk feel like life should go back to normal as soon as possible. Stand in line to Pick up them new Js with the tax money Trump “blessed” you with... I’m done with this convo.

:stopitslime:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Technically this ain't true. This is actually how the virus got here from other countries. It infects people and they disperse the virus around the world (viruses are highly efficient and rely on hosts to carry them to new potential hosts).

They actually showed through cell phone data (companies Tectonixgeo and exmode) how during spring break most those kids in florida were from others states. They kicked it at spring break then got on a plane or in a car and went back home to 20 plus states around the country. So if any of them got infected during spring break they helped spread the virus all around the country.

Thats how viruses work. What some does in another country or state can affect you.

In the end folks are more so getting on people for not following guidelines. Which are 6 feet distance and wear masks.

Then are guidelines to lessen the spread at this TIME. Not forever. That shyt gne make it way around until herd immunity or a vaccine...

So you just delaying the inevitable that why Sweden are operating at a new normal. Not some draconian measures that you cant sustain.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Funny how the bolded actually reflects you. You hate to see it. :francis:

You're doing whatever you just said I was doing. You hate to see it. :insertsmiley:

Yeah, I can do that dumb shyt too.

Here's the thing; you and others have lost family members to this, in some cases multiple, and instead of grieving you're arguing back and forth on the Coli. Who would even want to be here discussing the virus after they lost multiple family and friends? You all are legit weirdos. Let the chips fall where they may. The harsh reality is you might be dealt multiple tragedies while the "Flu Bros" and "Go Outsiders" will likely not lose anyone to this. That's the way of the world.

I couldn't imagine trying to debate on the fukking Coli when I'm about to bury family. shyt, people are dug in to their positions. You won't change minds, just out here upsetting yourselves turning tragedy into internet talking points.*

*NOT YOU before you get your tampon in a twist

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
south korea opened up while back. had way more cases than us too. they got through it because they acted fast and they knew what they were doing. they contact traced every damn cases, everybody collectively fought off the virus.

and now they darn near 100% back to normal cuz everybody wears damn masks ALL THE TIME and everybody is so damn well educated and mindful of others.
they about to start a baseball season. just read it from ESPN. i looked it up everything is open accept the school.

i bet the whole world is laughing at us.

it all starts from the top but many folks are as dumb as that orange fakkit. :francis:

South Korea's return to normal interrupted by uptick in coronavirus cases
South Korea's return to normal interrupted by uptick in coronavirus cases

:francis:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The script for them flipped real quick. In the beginning when cases & deaths were low the "woke" crew had no problems with the numbers being reported. They were quick to use those numbers to say "look at the numbers it's no worse than the flu" yall are fear mongering.

Then once the shyt spread like wildfire. The cases and deaths exploding exponentially. Now the woke crew says those same numbers are "inflated" and can't be trusted.

All this

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
No one is forcing them to go back to work. They can stay home. Sure they might lose their job and/or benefits but that's a noble sacrifice for one's own health, right? I mean it is the same sacrifice some 30 million Americans (and counting) have made, and not just for their own health, but yours and everyone else's as well........you know, the "greater good" and that whole chestnut. And they didn't have a choice in the matter.

You however seem to think that an individual having to make the choice between financial stability and their own health is an unfair one. It's almost as if you believe a loss of income and financial stability can be quite detrimental. Spoiler alert; it can.

To take a quote from the Coli Death Cult; "you won't understand until it affects you or your family." It isn't much fun when you're looking down the barrel of the gun, now is it?

Yet and still there is good news champ. Well, depending upon your state that is. You see, in Texas, if you are receiving benefits and recalled to work there are a number of COVID related reasons that allow you to refuse to go back to work and still retain said benefits. And there doesn't seem to be a way to verify whatever reason you select. You may want to look at your own state and see if there is something similar in place.

So yes, there is a choice for those people. I don't have that choice despite being in the midst of this pandemic FOR TWO MONTHS STRAIGHT. If I got scared and quit I wouldn't get anything. It's only for those who have been sitting at home. Fair? Not really. But such is life. We always don't get the outcome that aligns with our agenda.

So your answer to people not wanting to go working through a pandemic to protect their health is that they should give up there funds and go hungry and homeless? That’s what you think people should be choosing between because you want the country open so you can get a haircut? I know that whole diatribe sounded cute in your head, but that ain’t it. You can throw around as many pretty words as you want, but when your agenda is built on bullshyt, the holes are gonna be gaping.

This is the type of selfishness that people are talking about. No regards for the next person.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
what are you even going on about? Sit out life?
:mjlol:

Breh, my wife and I are both Now forced to work from home making over six figures each with no need to be back in the office in the foreseeable future.

I am not worried about us when I say stay your ass inside. I worry about the people that do not need to die because You and people of your ilk feel like life should go back to normal as soon as possible. Stand in line to Pick up them new Js with the tax money Trump “blessed” you with... I’m done with this convo.

:stopitslime:

Right... Some of us are living quite cushy, we just working remote—I’ll be doing so for the next 6 months. I loved my life Pre-Covid and would love to have another hot girl summer lol because before this happened that was what I planned on for this summer. But I know so many who have gotten this virus—some have died.

My fear is not for me and mine because all of us are on agreement to stay in for the most part. My fear is for others. This hit our community hard, so I’m worried about those within our community that will be impacted as more places open up. But I recognize that everyone has to make decisions that work for them and their fam. Just as people can’t be forced to go back out even as the economy reopens, we can’t expect people to stay inside and continue with social distancing.

There are many people who have lost jobs or those who have to go work each day through this pandemic who are upset about those who don’t. There are many who want to go back to partying, dating, fukking, swimming, etc and see those who want to stay in as putting a damper on it. And there are those who don’t see this as a big deal(or who believe in conspiracy about this). I say it’s cool for them to do whatever it is they want to do. Just respect/understand that others don’t want to yet and that’s okay.

All we can hope is that things don’t get out of hand as this continues to move forward.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This is the question none of these idiots can answer. Just stay home. :mjgrin:

The answer is "Last week"

(in Germany).

If you followed the rules for a few weeks and if you had proper leadership you might already be in a position to start making small changes by way of a controlled experiment.

But instead ...

tenor.gif

A responsible USA in a leadership position would help internationally as well.