Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If anything staying inside, not getting fresh air and sunlight, is just incubating the virus through the summer so that it could be worse in the winter

Total and complete nonsense that you pulled from your ass

I don't understand why y'all do this. But then it hit me. You read that and it makes sense to you. You feel that others would consider it as coherent

Like a child telling an obvious lie, and is not sophisticated enough to know how obviously absurd it is

Like Trump

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
same cats saying it was just the flu now calling us the death cult lol
The script for them flipped real quick. In the beginning when cases & deaths were low the "woke" crew had no problems with the numbers being reported. They were quick to use those numbers to say "look at the numbers it's no worse than the flu" yall are fear mongering.

Then once the shyt spread like wildfire. The cases and deaths exploding exponentially. Now the woke crew says those same numbers are "inflated" and can't be trusted.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been almost 2 months. How much longer are we supposed to sit around doing nothing?

I thought the White House guidelines were very fair: fourteen days of declining cases (I'd go as far as to say 'non-increasing,' so if they're flat for a few days it still counts), then reopen in a three-phase plan.

The problem is not one state has actually hit that fourteen day benchmark yet, and some of the ones reopening are already jumping to phase three.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
but they don't know that. Isn't it Sweden that has obtained herd immunity? Nobody has the anwsers.

They do know that, because countries that were placed on lockdowns had their infection rates drop drastically.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd say it's the other way around actually. If you want to stay inside, stay inside. No one is going to be dragging you outside when the state "reopens." So there's no need to guilt/shame about "muh granny" as long as you are doing what you need to do to protect her. Some idiots on a beach three states away is likely to have little impact on your social circle or family.

Technically this ain't true. This is actually how the virus got here from other countries. It infects people and they disperse the virus around the world (viruses are highly efficient and rely on hosts to carry them to new potential hosts).

They actually showed through cell phone data (companies Tectonixgeo and exmode) how during spring break most those kids in florida were from others states. They kicked it at spring break then got on a plane or in a car and went back home to 20 plus states around the country. So if any of them got infected during spring break they helped spread the virus all around the country.

Thats how viruses work. What some does in another country or state can affect you.

In the end folks are more so getting on people for not following guidelines. Which are 6 feet distance and wear masks.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

I don't understand why y'all do this. But then it hit me. You read that and it makes sense to you. You feel that others would consider it as coherent

Like a child telling an obvious lie, and is not sophisticated enough to know how obviously absurd it is

Like Trump

They actually don't understand what is going on so everything looks "negative". One piece of bad info discussed twice looks like two pieces to those that do not understand.

There are a few good faith posters there but people who willfully spam the board with inaccuracies rule themselves out of serious discourse.

The US political and executive confusion is not helping at all. Countries like Germany can now look at moving forward in a structured way to see if that works while America doesn't have a coherent approach. That in an of itself exacerbates the economic situation and makes it harder for many to see (in their opinion) the sense of continuing in the current direction.

Someone needs to show leadership. Someone needs to gain the nation's trust and to lay out and execute a plan. If people see progress they will be more willing to listen.

Even in Germany some people are resisting social restrictions.

For those that haven't seen it, here is Merkel explaining the rational behind what her govt is doing..

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
The only thing I'm mad about is the stay home crowd. Ngga if you scared you stay your bytch ass home, but dont be out here pushing that shyt on other people. And I'm also mad at the Freedom crowd protesting and mad at the cops and government while failing to see why black peole protest and are mad at the government
:dahell: Thats the whole point. Everyone has to do it or it doesnt work

Daps
I thought the White House guidelines were very fair: fourteen days of declining cases (I'd go as far as to say 'non-increasing,' so if they're flat for a few days it still counts), then reopen in a three-phase plan.

The problem is not one state has actually hit that fourteen day benchmark yet, and some of the ones reopening are already jumping to phase three.
I can respect that

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Urge to go outdoors :mjlol:

I go outside when I feel like it.

I'm going to get that beautiful fresh air.

Facts man. I can’t wait to go back to the gym tomorrow. The whole city of ATL was outside yesterday, the heauxs was out :wow:

I don't understand...

No one is physically forcing you to stay inside...

You already admitted to going outside and doing whatever you want...

So what do you want from the rest of us exactly?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Except when the lockdown ends, people will be forced to go back to work, into a world we’re a pandemic is thriving and killing thousands daily. If they decide not to go back to work, they lose their unemployment which is their only form of income. So no, ending the lockdown won’t give people the choice.

No one is forcing them to go back to work. They can stay home. Sure they might lose their job and/or benefits but that's a noble sacrifice for one's own health, right? I mean it is the same sacrifice some 30 million Americans (and counting) have made, and not just for their own health, but yours and everyone else's as well........you know, the "greater good" and that whole chestnut. And they didn't have a choice in the matter.

You however seem to think that an individual having to make the choice between financial stability and their own health is an unfair one. It's almost as if you believe a loss of income and financial stability can be quite detrimental. Spoiler alert; it can.

To take a quote from the Coli Death Cult; "you won't understand until it affects you or your family." It isn't much fun when you're looking down the barrel of the gun, now is it?

Yet and still there is good news champ. Well, depending upon your state that is. You see, in Texas, if you are receiving benefits and recalled to work there are a number of COVID related reasons that allow you to refuse to go back to work and still retain said benefits. And there doesn't seem to be a way to verify whatever reason you select. You may want to look at your own state and see if there is something similar in place.

So yes, there is a choice for those people. I don't have that choice despite being in the midst of this pandemic FOR TWO MONTHS STRAIGHT. If I got scared and quit I wouldn't get anything. It's only for those who have been sitting at home. Fair? Not really. But such is life. We always don't get the outcome that aligns with our agenda.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never been so disappointed in humans. I have absolutely zero respect for any human that is not my family or friend in this entire world.

How you let your government tell you to stay in the house, with no solutions to fix the problems they created? You just going to do what they tell you and demand that other people do the same thing? You might as well call the government Daddy.

I'm surprised at all the so-called "militant posters" as well, who welcome this soft martial law.

One in particular that everybody always keeps a side eye on, was shaming black people for not wanting to be on lockdown, and then in several other coronavirus reparations threads, he espousing that he's a business owner who is going to get on unemployment.

fukking pathetic people, I have no respect for none of the world anymore
Not too surprising to me. All these fake militants were just that. It's easy to run your mouth until you get popped square in it. "Oh but that was different". :mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yep they had guidlines and gates that had to be passed to enter each phase.

States are trying to jump the gun to get revenue and its politics because in these southern states you have Republican governors who are pro-business and you have democrat mayors. In these situations the governors are saying open everything up and the mayors are saying nope extend lockdown.

This virus is a lesson in civics that most of the american people don't understand. Its a learning lesson for folks who always say ignore federal and state politics. But say focus on local.

When we are in this mess due to those at the federal level. We are then compounding the issue by those at the state level (such as the southern Republican governors). We also have an issue where states like NY and Illinois are broke fighting the virus yet at the federal level they are unwilling to give states financial help.

Its a total shyt show.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

Like Trump
Wasn't it @Lord Scarf who said that air-conditioning can intensify the spread? if that's the case what is staying inside going to do if you have the air and heat on?