Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I go outside, I go to the store when I have to, I wear two masks and gloves. It is impossible to maintain 6 ft at all times, and I aint ever seen anyone out here public shaming or whatever. Everyone is masked up in Upstate, by mandate, to enter the store, and everybody so far is following it. I understand on the internet they have all sorts of shaming shyt, but on the other hand, they have all sorts of "fake virus" shyt, too. In your everyday life, are you seeing people being shamed and whatnot? Everybody's experiences are different, but the bottom line of all of this is that people in America for the most part do what they want to do.

On the internet, yes. In real life those same people are outside too. I'm everywhere breh. No more easy traffic days for me.

And you've calmed down a lot breh. I figured you'd be kind of high strung over this pandemic considering this is a tragedy featuring and produced by Trump but you're pretty evenhanded. Be safe breh.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:jbhmm:

World O Meter which is sourced on corona map with CDC/WHO says 97% but I don't expect you to look at the facts...:pachaha:

#coli-science .... :wow:

This is the Hive mind mentality I spoke about a few years back. 96% mild cases 4% severe according to worldometer which is used for a source and none of it matters...

Get this dude out of the paint :scust:

just in here making up shyt

Is he?

The largest cohort of >44,000 persons with COVID-19 from China showed that illness severity can range from mild to critical38:

• Mild to moderate (mild symptoms up to mild pneumonia): 81%
  • Severe (dyspnea, hypoxia, or >50% lung involvement on imaging): 14%
  • Critical (respiratory failure, shock, or multiorgan system dysfunction): 5%

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

The death cult wants more of an explanation instead of looking it up themselves. They got nothing better to do than attack you for stating what they continue to ignore.

So it's a conspiracy that 96% cases are mild...

:mjlol::mjgrin:

:mjlol:

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
But see that's the thing, people aren't doing that. Seeing your girlfriend isn't essential. Fast food isn't essential. Jogging in a crowded park isn't essential. Yet, people seem those activities okay. And I don't have an issue with them either. But, technically, that can contribute to the spread so these people shouldn't be shaming anyone else. People only abide by these measures as long as it is convenient FOR THEM and maybe their family......maybe.

Yeah none of that is essential. We can’t expect others to do what we say, we can only safeguard ourselves. We are past the point of controlling the spread, although it would be good if everybody followed public health guidelines (which were wrong in the past on masks, so always take a more conservative view) to slow down the spread, but it’s not like any of us have any power to force people so we are all just typing on a message board.

For example I got a delivery a few weeks ago and the driver was all up in my space and I was pretty annoyed after. But since then I make sure to tell people to keep their distance from me, there’s a chance we gonna catch this and die but we gotta maximize our chances of looking after ourselves.

I’ve been fortunate that I haven’t had to go to work, but I gotta start soon (some of my co workers already going in). But I see them on Zoom not wearing masks, not keeping social distances, etc. That ain’t gonna be me. Ima look after myself first and foremost and yall should do the same.

The “deathcult” here maybe trying to scare us a bit too much, but I rather people be more safe than more sorry :yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
He still quoting but not saying shyt :laff:

#coli-science .... :wow:

This is the Hive mind mentality I spoke about a few years back. 96% mild cases 4% severe according to worldometer which is used for a source and none of it matters...

Get this dude out of the paint :scust:

just in here making up shyt

Is he?

The largest cohort of >44,000 persons with COVID-19 from China showed that illness severity can range from mild to critical38:

• Mild to moderate (mild symptoms up to mild pneumonia): 81%
  • Severe (dyspnea, hypoxia, or >50% lung involvement on imaging): 14%
  • Critical (respiratory failure, shock, or multiorgan system dysfunction): 5%

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

The death cult wants more of an explanation instead of looking it up themselves. They got nothing better to do than attack you for stating what they continue to ignore.

So it's a conspiracy that 96% cases are mild...

:mjlol::mjgrin:

:mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but those are the places where these videos are taken. You don't see social distancing snitch videos from South Dakota or Montana do you? In an urban area social distancing is tantamount to "you should just stay inside honestly." If you're at your local park with the family and it starts getting crowded are you just going to keep moving around everytime someone is only five feet away? Good luck.

I get WHY the measures are in place, but I don't understand HOW people can realistically abide by them in urban areas. They should have just had the balls to say, "don't go outside." It wouldn't have worked but it would have at least been honest.

I'd hope at least for future reference people would go, "Well, this park got really busy today, so maybe next time I'll go to another park, or go for a walk, or go at a different time of the day when it's not so busy."

Obviously that would depend on a specific area, but there's gotta be some happy medium between "We have to stay inside all day" and "Let's go to the same spot everyone else is at."

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
On the internet, yes. In real life those same people are outside too. I'm everywhere breh. No more easy traffic days for me.

And you've calmed down a lot breh. I figured you'd be kind of high strung over this pandemic considering this is a tragedy featuring and produced by Trump but you're pretty evenhanded. Be safe breh.
My wife almost died 5 weeks ago, I'm just happy she is alive. I still hate that fukkface and want him out, but I'm trying to focus on more positive energy than always being negative about things I can't control. Plus I'm eating 100mg edibles about every 8 hours for the last week while trying to take care of my wife, to maintain, so i'm on the happy wave. This place though, sometimes these folks get me steaming, lol, then I smoke a cigarette and relax.

Edited because she was sent to the hospital 5 weeks ago, was in icu until 3 weeks ago, and came home 2 weeks ago.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
okay, truck driver, tell us about ventilators now please. Do you even know how to turn on a ventilator ?

I am not down talking you by the way, I can't drive a truck to save my life so you cannot say you seen me in your CDL threads telling you how things work either

Are you a virologist? Are any of us? Okay, we should just stop talking about this whole virus thing then, right?

Or maybe you should read some of the studies and testimonials from doctors and experts themselves on how they feel the overuse and improper use of ventilators may have been "the wrong way" to treat the disease. Not to say they are useless but they are a complicated machine and they were giving four day crash courses on ventilator operation to elective surgeons in hard hit areas. So yeah, they might have been a problem. Some of the survival rates were sub 20% once vented. You don't think that was something to look at?

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
This is a post an agent/cac would make. Dweebs?:unimpressed:

I don’t take you seriously enough for real vitriol. When you post I see some acne ridden cac performing live from his mothers basement so I address you as such.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I'd say it's the other way around actually. If you want to stay inside, stay inside. No one is going to be dragging you outside when the state "reopens." So there's no need to guilt/shame about "muh granny" as long as you are doing what you need to do to protect her. Some idiots on a beach three states away is likely to have little impact on your social circle or family.
Actually I didn’t start this thread. So no it’s exactly the way I said it is. Op, you, and others are giving your opinions on this matter, and ultimately regardless of what you and others have to say, people will do whatever they want. Whether that’s resuming lives as they were before Covid or being more cautious.

Now me? I don’t listen to advice from coli Brehs like you. And I also don’t care what coli Brehs choose to do. No one is forcing anyone to stay inside or go outside. My city is on stay at home order and people are still going outside taking walks with their families. I go on morning runs outside.

I don’t care what people are doing in the next state. My grandma died last week—I have never said “ah muh granny” or tried to guilt trip you into doing shyt.

I don’t need to, because I don’t care. I’ve said it before, people need to make whatever decisions that are right for them and their fams. If they want to take risks they can, those that don’t want to or don’t have to, will do what they feel is right for them.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Are you a virologist? Are any of us? Okay, we should just stop talking about this whole virus thing then, right?

Or maybe you should read some of the studies and testimonials from doctors and experts themselves on how they feel the overuse and improper use of ventilators may have been "the wrong way" to treat the disease. Not to say they are useless but they are a complicated machine and they were giving four day crash courses on ventilator operation to elective surgeons in hard hit areas. So yeah, they might have been a problem. Some of the survival rates were sub 20% once vented. You don't think that was something to look at?

I ran 2 studies in NY myself. For Pfizer and actively for Gilead. Believe what you want, and go out enjoy life brobro.

Have you ever seen Trump kids out there ? Have you seen any rich kids out there doing dumb shyt? Hey man, you got it.

You so smarter than us all in the field

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Only speaking from personal experience, I don't know anyone that wants this to kill anyone else. It has already taken some of our loved ones, so personal experience is important perspective. If this shyt went away today, or a vaccine was green lit, that would be one of the happiest days of my life. I would be able to bring my wife out of quarantine, I would be able to go see my family, I would get my support system back to help out, I would be able to go back to work to get a break from living in fear of my wife getting this and definitely dying. Instead of getting mad at people trying to keep family safe, y'all should be complaining that the fukking richest country in the history of the world can't take care of their citizens. The "get back to work" brigade is exactly designed to "shame" people back to making more billions for corporations, after they laid their workforce off because they had 1 bad week. If y'all think us staying home are being "used" as pawns for the media, what kind of fukking capitalism is my god shyt are the "back to work" people pushing?
:unimpressed:You type a wall of text and think you are saying anything. An invisible wall, like a mime would make

Im not a part of any crowd, except the whole world has been exposed, and yall some hoes brigade.

Your crowd is in this topic calling kids disrespectful because they want to play basketball. People in here hoping people becoming statistics:unimpressed: