Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That's why I said MOST health organisations take the safest route i.e. South Korean, Chinese, Japanese few other non-Asian countries also recommended masks whilst WHO, CDC said otherwise

Yeah but these are the scientists and experts we are lectured to listen to. And for the most part I agree. But people act as if they are infallible and that's quite dangerous as they have fukked up numerous times during this crisis alone.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but when a lot of people are outside social distancing becomes almost impossible in public spaces so basically yes, they are saying don't go outside without saying it explicitly.

Maybe in a densely populated area like NY or Cali, but you can still get around without looking like that video of Central Park yesterday.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The Coli has turned into a death cult.

You have some wishing for it to get worse so they can tell you I told you so.

There is no plan and a vaccine may never come but sit in the house and don't eat.
When you ask them what comes "next" after this lockdown they can't give you a elaborate answer. They really expect us to be on lockdown for more than a mouth. The Coli has shrugged off studies like this:
Researchers found that too-strict social distancing could actually drag things out by slowing the formation of herd immunity. In one scenario that assumed 20 weeks of strict control measures and extensive social distancing, a resurgence followed the lifting of control measures that was nearly as bad as the peak of an uncontrolled epidemic.

“The social distancing was so effective that virtually no population immunity was built,” researchers wrote.
https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/harva...onavirus-social-distancing-may-be-until-2022/

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Y’all can do whatever you want. If you want to resume life as normal, then go right ahead. Why do y’all care if others aren’t? Just do you Brehs. It kills me when Brehs try to guilt trip/convince others to move like them—if we don’t want to then we won’t. Nothing said by any Brehs in any of these threads will convince or persuade those that don’t want to go out to go out. And frankly don’t worry about the reasons why they don’t want to go out, it’s best for you worry about yourself and your fam and do you.

Y’all the ones doing the shaming...:gucci:

Most other people are minding their own business. People taking pictures of them looking down upon them. So dnt try to flip it.

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'd say it's the other way around actually. If you want to stay inside, stay inside. No one is going to be dragging you outside when the state "reopens." So there's no need to guilt/shame about "muh granny" as long as you are doing what you need to do to protect her. Some idiots on a beach three states away is likely to have little impact on your social circle or family.

This is true. Nobody should guilt trip somebody else who HAS to go outside to survive

Let Darwin do its thing with everybody who’s going to beaches

The message should be to avoid all unnecessary contact - i.e. anything that is not essential to survival

Seriously better safe than sorry

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Only speaking from personal experience, I don't know anyone that wants this to kill anyone else.
:usure: these are just two responses from the same thread that we're posting in right now

All these "I ain't scared, y'all scared" trolls will be dead in a month. :mjgrin:

Unless they're lying and they're cowering indoors. :mjgrin:
Please don't post here when someone close to you get seriously ill because brain-dead nikkas like you think money is more important than life. Your thought process is equal to these white supremacists that are leading this country and you don't even realize it...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
#coli-science .... :wow:

This is the Hive mind mentality I spoke about a few years back. 96% mild cases 4% severe according to worldometer which is used for a source and none of it matters...

Get this dude out of the paint :scust:

just in here making up shyt

Is he?

The largest cohort of >44,000 persons with COVID-19 from China showed that illness severity can range from mild to critical38:

• Mild to moderate (mild symptoms up to mild pneumonia): 81%
  • Severe (dyspnea, hypoxia, or >50% lung involvement on imaging): 14%
  • Critical (respiratory failure, shock, or multiorgan system dysfunction): 5%

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

The death cult wants more of an explanation instead of looking it up themselves. They got nothing better to do than attack you for stating what they continue to ignore.

So it's a conspiracy that 96% cases are mild...

:mjlol::mjgrin:

:mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Maybe in a densely populated area like NY or Cali, but you can still get around without looking like that video of Central Park yesterday.

Yeah but those are the places where these videos are taken. You don't see social distancing snitch videos from South Dakota or Montana do you? In an urban area social distancing is tantamount to "you should just stay inside honestly." If you're at your local park with the family and it starts getting crowded are you just going to keep moving around everytime someone is only five feet away? Good luck.

I get WHY the measures are in place, but I don't understand HOW people can realistically abide by them in urban areas. They should have just had the balls to say, "don't go outside." It wouldn't have worked but it would have at least been honest.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This is true. Nobody should guilt trip somebody else who HAS to go outside to survive

The message should be to avoid all unnecessary contact - i.e. anything that is not essential to survival

Ignorant nikkas always quoting racist ass Darwin...shyt really funny. If Darwin was alive he would say that Black people being on the bottom of the US society and disproportionately dying from the Corona is Darwinism at work..would you agree

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

But see that's the thing, people aren't doing that. Seeing your girlfriend isn't essential. Fast food isn't essential. Jogging in a crowded park isn't essential. Yet, people seem those activities okay. And I don't have an issue with them either. But, technically, that can contribute to the spread so these people shouldn't be shaming anyone else. People only abide by these measures as long as it is convenient FOR THEM and maybe their family......maybe.