Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
My wife almost died 3 weeks ago, I'm just happy she is alive. I still hate that fukkface and want him out, but I'm trying to focus on more positive energy than always being negative about things I can't control. Plus I'm eating 100mg edibles about every 8 hours for the last week while trying to take care of my wife, to maintain, so i'm on the happy wave. This place though, sometimes these folks get me steaming, lol, then I smoke a cigarette and relax.

Glad your wife pulled through breh. We've had our differences but you're a good dude who just wants the best. I'm just an a$$hole who..........is an a$$hole but I do see more than my side of an argument, even if it is in the most condescending way possible. But I own that.

As for your President, let's get him out this November.

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ignorant nikkas always quoting racist ass Darwin...shyt really funny. If Darwin was alive he would say that Black people being on the bottom of the US society and disproportionately dying from the Corona is Darwinism at work..would you agree

How tf u linking a simple comment that going to beaches is putting urself at higher risk out of ur own stupidity to african americans status?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t take you seriously enough for real vitriol. When you post I see some acne ridden cac performing live from his mothers basement so I address you as such.

Maybe if you showed some information that debunks what OP addressed in the thread instead of attacking the person, you might make sense.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Actually I didn’t start this thread. So no it’s exactly the way I said it is. Op, you, and others are giving your opinions on this matter, and ultimately regardless of what you and others have to say, people will do whatever they want. Whether that’s resuming lives as they were before Covid or being more cautious.

Now me? I don’t listen to advice from coli Brehs like you. And I also don’t care what coli Brehs choose to do. No one is forcing anyone to stay inside or go outside. My city is on stay at home order and people are still going outside taking walks with their families. I go on morning runs outside.

I don’t care what people are doing in the next state. My grandma died last week—I have never said “ah muh granny” or tried to guilt trip you into doing shyt.

I don’t need to, because I don’t care. I’ve said it before, people need to make whatever decisions that are right for them and their fams. If they want to take risks they can, those that don’t want to or don’t have to, will do what they feel is right for them.

exactly.

They like "Y all p*ssy and afraid to take risks" "Why should I take all the risks, alone?" :mjcry:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I ran 2 studies in NY myself. For Pfizer and actively for Gilead. Believe what you want, and go out enjoy life brobro.

Have you ever seen Trump kids out there ? Have you seen any rich kids out there doing dumb shyt? Hey man, you got it.

You so smarter than us all in the field

So what are you saying...people more qualified than you dnt know shyt..so what’s your point..

You was calling for people to be banned because of differing views trying to say the coli could be held responsible. So shut your soft police ass up. You was of the softest nikkas on a site full of soft nikkas.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Maybe if you showed some information that debunks what OP addressed in the thread instead of attacking the person, you might make sense.

Maybe if you ever made sense, you wouldn’t own that Hall of Shame banner.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what are you saying...people more qualified than you dnt know shyt..so what’s your point..

You was calling for people to be banned because of differing views trying to say the coli could be held responsible. So shut your soft police ass up. You was of the softest nikkas on a site full of soft nikkas.

What he telling you is that his studies are not going to actual scientists independent from Big Pharma.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
How tf u linking a simple comment that going to beaches is putting urself at higher risk out of ur own stupidity to african americans status?

I’m just saying what the man y’all people quote daily would think about black people and the corona virus. So as a black man it’s a shame to cite Darwin.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
exactly.

They like "Y all p*ssy and afraid to take risks" "Why should I take all the risks, alone?" :mjcry:
Right and it’s the same Brehs that be in all these threads trying to convince others to feel the way feel, that want to give expert opinions on how others should proceed.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I ran 2 studies in NY myself. For Pfizer and actively for Gilead. Believe what you want, and go out enjoy life brobro.

Have you ever seen Trump kids out there ? Have you seen any rich kids out there doing dumb shyt? Hey man, you got it.

You so smarter than us all in the field

Is this a study on ventilators or potential treatments for the virus?

Also, I can't identify rich kids. Do you have a scouter I can use? I do see wealthy people in general out and about all over the country, if that answers your question. The Trump children are likely hanging out in the same social circles they always have and they don't seem to be very bright so I doubt they are in a bunker somewhere actively waiting for a vaccine. But who knows, maybe they are.

And I'm not smarter than everyone in "the field," but "the field," as you say doesn't agree on every aspect of this virus from spread to mitigation to treatment etc etc. Are scientific studies only credible if you agree with them? I thought the beauty of science is that it isn't dogmatic like religion, yet people are staking out some pretty permanent positions in a constantly evolving situation.