Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah but those are the places where these videos are taken. You don't see social distancing snitch videos from South Dakota or Montana do you? In an urban area social distancing is tantamount to "you should just stay inside honestly." If you're at your local park with the family and it starts getting crowded are you just going to keep moving around everytime someone is only five feet away? Good luck.

I get WHY the measures are in place, but I don't understand HOW people can realistically abide by them in urban areas. They should have just had the balls to say, "don't go outside." It wouldn't have worked but it would have at least been honest.
I go outside, I go to the store when I have to, I wear two masks and gloves. It is impossible to maintain 6 ft at all times, and I aint ever seen anyone out here public shaming or whatever. Everyone is masked up in Upstate, by mandate, to enter the store, and everybody so far is following it. I understand on the internet they have all sorts of shaming shyt, but on the other hand, they have all sorts of "fake virus" shyt, too. In your everyday life, are you seeing people being shamed and whatnot? Everybody's experiences are different, but the bottom line of all of this is that people in America for the most part do what they want to do.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The overuse of ventilators and the "noble lie" regarding masks may have cost thousands of lives, potentially, so I don't think you should be so quick to discount how conflicting science, studies and research can have a real life impact beyond reporting.

okay, truck driver, tell us about ventilators now please. Do you even know how to turn on a ventilator ?

I am not down talking you by the way, I can't drive a truck to save my life so you cannot say you seen me in your CDL threads telling you how things work either

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The coli has some truly dumb posters

either that or they agents

if they want to be another statistic, all the more power to them
. For everybody else stay safe and do as much as u can to avoid contact

I gotta go back to work soon, but I sure as hell will take every precaution I can
More wishing death on people, #ColiDeathCulture:unimpressed:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Why aren't more people up in arms over these meat packing plants still being open? They are a hotbed of COVID activity and disproportionately employ minorities sucepitable to severe disease. Oh yeah, because it would cause meat shortages that would inconvenience our homebound heroes.

I pick up from these plants. They are as filthy and packed as ever. The deadliness of the virus is only a matter of importance when someone arguing said danger is in the line of fire. Every impact of this virus is argued in a selfish manner honestly. People concerned about public health then wishing the virus on thousands of people for being in a park. :mjlol: Counterintuitive but hey, maybe I am the crazy one. :skip: