Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
exactly.

They like "Y all p*ssy and afraid to take risks" "Why should I take all the risks, alone?" :mjcry:

Not at all.

Person A - I wanna go outside, go to work, get a haircut!

Person B - You fukking idiot! Do you even science! If we open up now MILLIONS WILL DIE!

Person A - Okay p*ssy, stay inside. :yeshrug:

So it's not the "go outside" brehs that want everyone to follow their lead. They want to do things on their own. The "stay at home heroes" are the ones outraged about even the THOUGHT of "reopening." The people in favor of ending the lockdowns always say whoever wants to continue sheltering in their home is more than free to do so. Giving people the OPTION to do other things with many socially distanced restrictions doesn't take away your option to stay home. No one cares what you decide to do. The "stay home" crowd is the one trying to dictate here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Yall dont know shyt about this virus :damn:"
OP doesn't either.... wash your face :hhh:

TheColi Death Squad: "I Trust the science"

Me showing actual sources :scientists around the world say the lockdown and quarantine is trash:

TheColi Death Squad "You hate black people and support Trump"

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Actually I didn’t start this thread. So no it’s exactly the way I said it is. Op, you, and others are giving your opinions on this matter, and ultimately regardless of what you and others have to say, people will do whatever they want. Whether that’s resuming lives as they were before Covid or being more cautious.

Now me? I don’t listen to advice from coli Brehs like you. And I also don’t care what coli Brehs choose to do. No one is forcing anyone to stay inside or go outside. My city is on stay at home order and people are still going outside taking walks with their families. I go on morning runs outside.

I don’t care what people are doing in the next state. My grandma died last week—I have never said “ah muh granny” or tried to guilt trip you into doing shyt.

I don’t need to, because I don’t care. I’ve said it before, people need to make whatever decisions that are right for them and their fams. If they want to take risks they can, those that don’t want to or don’t have to, will do what they feel is right for them.

Just like a woman, trying to make this about you. I was replying to your post about a general attitude, not YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. Seems like you're projecting. Sorry about your grandmother but it doesn't change the dynamics of the general argument. So move around with your passive aggressiveness.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Not at all.

Person A - I wanna go outside, go to work, get a haircut!

Person B - You fukking idiot! Do you even science! If we open up now MILLIONS WILL DIE!

Person A - Okay p*ssy, stay inside. :yeshrug:

So it's not the "go outside" brehs that want everyone to follow their lead. They want to do things on their own. The "stay at home heroes" are the ones outraged about even the THOUGHT of "reopening." The people in favor of ending the lockdowns always say whoever wants to continue sheltering in their home is more than free to do so. Giving people the OPTION to do other things with many socially distanced restrictions doesn't take away your option to stay home. No one cares what you decide to do. The "stay home" crowd is the one trying to dictate here.

Except when the lockdown ends, people will be forced to go back to work, into a world we’re a pandemic is thriving and killing thousands daily. If they decide not to go back to work, they lose their unemployment which is their only form of income. So no, ending the lockdown won’t give people the choice.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Just like a woman, trying to make this about you. I was replying to your post about a general attitude, not YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. Seems like you're projecting. Sorry about your grandmother but it doesn't change the dynamics of the general argument. So move around with your passive aggressiveness.

Funny how the bolded actually reflects you. You hate to see it. :francis:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Bill Gates followers and Fauci want you to do nothing til 2022.

And all the other rich people...

You know how many rich people got more rich off the last recession and housing crisis. They was scooping up all the good deals left and right. They just waiting us regular people out. We will be the first to starve.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
It's been almost 2 months. How much longer are we supposed to sit around doing nothing?
Kanye.jpg

This man has a point, nobody wants to answer that question