Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Don’t know shyt about viruses or what could kill you but preach to do whatever the fukk you want brehs.

Next you gon tell folk to shine a flashlight on Covid so you can see it coming :russ:

.... wait, I think somebody actually said that once :guilty:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:unimpressed:not only do they want to get worse, they're wishing death on people that decide to actually go to buy an essential item from a store, but they think they're just out doing whatever
Only speaking from personal experience, I don't know anyone that wants this to kill anyone else. It has already taken some of our loved ones, so personal experience is important perspective. If this shyt went away today, or a vaccine was green lit, that would be one of the happiest days of my life. I would be able to bring my wife out of quarantine, I would be able to go see my family, I would get my support system back to help out, I would be able to go back to work to get a break from living in fear of my wife getting this and definitely dying. Instead of getting mad at people trying to keep family safe, y'all should be complaining that the fukking richest country in the history of the world can't take care of their citizens. The "get back to work" brigade is exactly designed to "shame" people back to making more billions for corporations, after they laid their workforce off because they had 1 bad week. If y'all think us staying home are being "used" as pawns for the media, what kind of fukking capitalism is my god shyt are the "back to work" people pushing?

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Man I swear if this was the T-virus humanity would be doomed...:mjlol: muthafukkas cant listen for shyt!!!!
I'm actually ashamed of myself because I trusted humans too much
I was always like this wouldn't turn out this bad, people would respond accordingly

way too naive

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This is not called disagreement, most times other scientists will not refer to other scientists works. This is what happens in the science industry when research A finds something that research B reputes, but what most health organisations do is take the safest advice.

In this specific case, doctors in China test a patient twice after they recovered and identified that they contracted Corona. Other research says otherwise, but unless the initial research paper on the patient was BS, then doctors should advise the public that it is possible to catch COVID multiple times

People are way too quick to say "DOCTORS KNOW NOTHINGGG!!"...yes they fukking do...they're doing their job by researching.

But it was too early to put that information out...that just leads people to believe conspiracies. You can just say that the data is not known at this point.

I don’t get what you trying to say. Doctors are wrong all the time.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Y’all can do whatever you want. If you want to resume life as normal, then go right ahead. Why do y’all care if others aren’t? Just do you Brehs. It kills me when Brehs try to guilt trip/convince others to move like them—if we don’t want to then we won’t. Nothing said by any Brehs in any of these threads will convince or persuade those that don’t want to go out to go out. And frankly don’t worry about the reasons why they don’t want to go out, it’s best for you worry about yourself and your fam and do you.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is not called disagreement, most times other scientists will not refer to other scientists works. This is what happens in the science industry when research A finds something that research B reputes, but what most health organisations do is take the safest advice.

In this specific case, doctors in China test a patient twice after they recovered and identified that they contracted Corona. Other research says otherwise, but unless the initial research paper on the patient was BS, then doctors should advise the public that it is possible to catch COVID multiple times

People are way too quick to say "DOCTORS KNOW NOTHINGGG!!"...yes they fukking do...they're doing their job by researching.

The overuse of ventilators and the "noble lie" regarding masks may have cost thousands of lives, potentially, so I don't think you should be so quick to discount how conflicting science, studies and research can have a real life impact beyond reporting.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I see. When you are informed that you are wrong about some point then you go in for obfuscation. Instead of staying on the point that you were making you decide to run off in 38 different damn directions to somehow prove that science is bad. So instead of you staying on the top of Covid19, you are trying to muddy the conversation by taking people off in 50 different directions, that have nothing to do with the discussion. You are engaging in this crap:

5.jpg

Fwiw, science has also found a cure to small pox, and created vaccinations for many diseases (measles, mumps, rubella, etc.) that used to kill people in childhood.

You noticed

vHshzxi.png

:ufdup:@thekingsmen 's Argument Strategy

Distort / Deny facts.
Claim not to understand / ignorance .
Refuse to supply detailed arguments.
Jab and move method to debate - avoid sticking to the point.
Conflate arguments.
Build a "nickname" proxy and attack that proxy instead of attacking your argument - e.g. "liberals", "media", "death cult"
Avoid making hard factual statements.
Try to elicit emotion.
Never admit when they are wrong.
Claim victory even in defeat.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Also some of these officials have said don't leave your front yard except for essentials. So if you live stacked on top of each other like New Yorkers what are you supposed to do? Not everyone has a front yard.

These scientists, experts and politicians should have had a clear exit strategy from the beginning instead of telling people to sit tight and we'll see what happens from there. Oh, and here's some scraps while everything crumbles around you. Oh, but about 100 million of y'all can still risk this deadly disease so the other 200 million can be heroes at home.

And you wonder why people are like fukk it.

yup
whats worse is wait til the weather gets hot, many people went to the mall/parks etc. to escape teh heat but guess what social distancing. Secondly now they are saying air conditioners have transmitted the disease at a alarming rate so what now? die of a heat stroke or die of covid

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
The overuse of ventilators and the "noble lie" regarding masks may have cost thousands of lives, potentially, so I don't think you should be so quick to discount how conflicting science, studies and research can have a real life impact beyond reporting.

That's why I said MOST health organisations take the safest route i.e. South Korean, Chinese, Japanese few other non-Asian countries also recommended masks whilst WHO, CDC said otherwise

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Y’all can do whatever you want. If you want to resume life as normal, then go right ahead. Why do y’all care if others aren’t? Just do you Brehs. It kills me when Brehs try to guilt trip/convince others to move like them—if we don’t want to then we won’t. Nothing said by any Brehs in any of these threads will convince or persuade those that don’t want to go out to go out. And frankly don’t worry about the reasons why they don’t want to go out, it’s best for you worry about yourself and your fam and do you.

I'd say it's the other way around actually. If you want to stay inside, stay inside. No one is going to be dragging you outside when the state "reopens." So there's no need to guilt/shame about "muh granny" as long as you are doing what you need to do to protect her. Some idiots on a beach three states away is likely to have little impact on your social circle or family.