Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Also how can someone say we don't know anything about the virus when it's a new strain of a virus we been dealing with forever?

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
So by your logic OP, if we don't know shyt about this virus, isn't it better to play it safe then be out there exposing yourself to something you have no idea what it is?

You are taking me literally...there are some facts about the virus..but not enough to support an extended lockdown. Show me them facts.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No one ever said you can't go outside.

Ever.

Yeah but when a lot of people are outside social distancing becomes almost impossible in public spaces so basically yes, they are saying don't go outside without saying it explicitly.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:ohhh: @Barnett114 Thats true facts, and now I'm starting to question whether the black militancy on this forum is because of wanting the best for black people, or whether the coli embraces pain and death.

We were all on code as black people, until recently with the split of pan-africanism and American descendants of slaves. Now with this coronavirus stuff, This shyt got the same militant posters out here wishing death on other black people for being outside

I think this forum it's just filled with people that have nothing going for them currently in their lives:francis:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
You can tell who the cac agents are on this site. Black people been dying at an alarming clip but muthafukkas wanna be all “well stay yo bytch ass home.” I’m thinking about parents, aunties, uncles, cousins, family friends that could all be a potential causality and practice social distancing because I would hate to be the reason somebody else lost their loved ones. You cacs don’t have this level of empathy because you don’t love the way black families love, so shyt like this is :yeshrug:to you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are 2 or 3 tinfoil hats on this site, a couple of them have admitted that Alex Jones is their guy. I must have got you confused with your partners. You calling me a troll, though....:shaq: you know trolling is your existence on this site. The trolling, contrarian, conspiracy poster guild.

:russell: I still talking

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You are arguing with agents breh...

These clowns are in red for a reason...

Don't waste your time...

Again I’m putting out facts y’all stating opinions by randoms on Twitter. But im a agent. It’s easier to be in the green if you dapfish and agree with y’all. But that’s not fun..

That dude indigo META or whatever his name was a god to y’all..but then it was revealed he was a half cac c00n that hated blacks. So it’s easy to pretend.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Also some of these officials have said don't leave your front yard except for essentials. So if you live stacked on top of each other like New Yorkers what are you supposed to do? Not everyone has a front yard.

These scientists, experts and politicians should have had a clear exit strategy from the beginning instead of telling people to sit tight and we'll see what happens from there. Oh, and here's some scraps while everything crumbles around you. Oh, but about 100 million of y'all can still risk this deadly disease so the other 200 million can be heroes at home.

And you wonder why people are like fukk it.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Who said I was anti science..,:mjtf:

Scientists all over the world disagree on this shyt. If u show me one scientist saying one thing I can show you a equally qualified scientist saying another.

I got good health insurance and I have money to pay my co-pay if there is one. So I will run up on that hospital as I see fit.

This is not called disagreement, most times other scientists will not refer to other scientists works. This is what happens in the science industry when research A finds something that research B reputes, but what most health organisations do is take the safest advice.

In this specific case, doctors in China test a patient twice after they recovered and identified that they contracted Corona. Other research says otherwise, but unless the initial research paper on the patient was BS, then doctors should advise the public that it is possible to catch COVID multiple times

People are way too quick to say "DOCTORS KNOW NOTHINGGG!!"...yes they fukking do...they're doing their job by researching.

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So by your logic OP, if we don't know shyt about this virus, isn't it better to play it safe then be out there exposing yourself to something you have no idea what it is?

The coli has some truly dumb posters

either that or they agents

if they want to be another statistic, all the more power to them. For everybody else stay safe and do as much as u can to avoid contact

I gotta go back to work soon, but I sure as hell will take every precaution I can