Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
All these nikkas are broke with no careers or families/responsibilities who talmbout "STAY YOUR ASS AT HOME:damn:"

They have no lives or prospects, mad that people want to live their lives, and/or think they gonna get more government handouts
Or they’re getting paid for staying home

Or they have enough in savings so it doesn’t matter

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
They have been learning more and more from the more tests and research they have done in the past just two months. People are expecting these guys to have the answers like maths homework. :snoop:
And WHO hasn't said shyt either, they have said stuff like "A study from China says this", "Preliminary tests from Switzerland shows this".

The reason they want people to stay at home or taking certain other measures is merely to relieve pressure on the health care system, old people dying and shyt is most likely secondary to that.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Around .01 maybe even less..

And I don’t have to be okay with it but I will just have to accept it if someone close to me succumbs to it I know they it wasn’t preventable forever. It will always be a chance that they catch it. Death is guaranteed for all.
You're right nothing is preventable, and death is guaranteed for all. No doubt about that.

On the other hand, as a society, I think it's a best practice to do what we can to prevent as many deaths as we can.

Look at Taiwan as an example. They have a reported 6 covid-19 deaths since I last checked because they quickly organized a response, and started taking action back in December. Of course, this had a financial cost, but the immediate action they took saved lives. And, in the long run probably saved money compared to other countries that were left scrambling.

But its America, the only developed country without Universal healthcare, so maybe y'all just don't value life like others :ld:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So by your logic OP, if we don't know shyt about this virus, isn't it better to play it safe then be out there exposing yourself to something you have no idea what it is?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm not a scientist and you shouldn't take advice from me but you can't refute facts addressed in here...i understand you are waiting for zaddy to give you are cure that don't exist.
What is the endgame to your rhetoric? What are you trying to accomplish by telling people not to believe their lying eyes, and to plug their lying ears? Why not just lay in the cut and let people take any precautions they want to? I can understand folks not wanting to believe Dr's, I can understand not being cautious because they need to be outside, I can't understand anybody that is actually encouraging people to buck what the Dr's and orgs are telling people to do to be safe. It's like, if you are too cautious, that's fine, if you don't care about your life, that's fine, too. Nobody is in here bragging about staying in their house to be safe, nobody is in here bragging about listening to Dr's, NOBODY is bragging about their peoples dying behind this shyt, but some of y'all are actually bragging about not listening.........make that make sense. What are you trying to accomplish?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its interesting how people use other countries statistics, when it comes to basic income and affordable healthcare, on how it should be in america..

But dont realize that those same countries death tolls would look different as well, due to those same reasons..

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The Coli has turned into a death cult.

You have some wishing for it to get worse so they can tell you I told you so.

There is no plan and a vaccine may never come but sit in the house and don't eat.
:unimpressed:not only do they want it to get worse, they're wishing death on people that decide to actually go to buy an essential item from a store, but they think they're just out doing whatever

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Show me a post where I said this is my guy... Ignore facts to be a amateur troll brehs.
There are 2 or 3 tinfoil hats on this site, a couple of them have admitted that Alex Jones is their guy. I must have got you confused with your partners. You calling me a troll, though....:shaq: you know trolling is your existence on this site. The trolling, contrarian, conspiracy poster guild.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
look even if us averages 3,000 deaths a day until december that is one million

and as we have seen from other countries after a while the deaths drop

the uk were avg like 700-900 for like 3 weeks today just 358 deaths
spain reported jut 160 deaths in a day when they were avg like 1,000 a few weeks ago

us will drop like everywhere else

People forget this is a country of 330 million people.

It's funny too. We've collectively shyt on America and it's CAC overlords for years but all of a sudden we are to believe that this shytty, inept, and stupid country could pull off a "S. Korea response" in weeks when even with the everything going our way it would take MONTHS to pull off. We're lucky more people aren't dead honestly. We are beating the odds despite ourselves. The outrage just shows me people still believed in the bullshyt of American Exceptionalism.

I mean, if you believe in "THE SCIENCE" we are doing about what we are supposed to be doing when it comes to the death toll. I know the big numbers are scary but shyt, up until recently most of the deaths were concentrated on the east coast. Let's be real, if you remove the NY/NJ and New England, America looks even better. Most of our cases and deaths are clustered in a small percentage of the country. Can that change? Maybe. But it was supposed to change in the first week of April too. That's when the south was supposed to become worse than Italy and NYC combined. I guess in another two weeks, right?

Just shows people don't know shyt about the virus other than what it's already shown us. Everything else we should just wait and see before making drastic predictions. Cause if we go by predictions at least 1,000,000 people should be dead in this country by now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the endgame to your rhetoric? What are you trying to accomplish by telling people not to believe their lying eyes, and to plug their lying ears? Why not just lay in the cut and let people take any precautions they want to? I can understand folks not wanting to believe Dr's, I can understand not being cautious because they need to be outside, I can't understand anybody that is actually encouraging people to buck what the Dr's and orgs are telling people to do to be safe. It's like, if you are too cautious, that's fine, if you don't care about your life, that's fine, too. Nobody is in here bragging about staying in their house to be safe, nobody is in here bragging about listening to Dr's, NOBODY is bragging about their peoples dying behind this shyt, but some of y'all are actually bragging about not listening.........make that make sense. What are you trying to accomplish?

Your first post already determined your thought process so I'm not bothering to entertain you.