Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
What's your estimate? One million, one hundred thousand? Are you okay with either if that means someone close will be a casualty?

Around .01 maybe even less..

And I don’t have to be okay with it but I will just have to accept it if someone close to me succumbs to it I know they it wasn’t preventable forever. It will always be a chance that they catch it. Death is guaranteed for all.

My mom is an essential worker and works around it everyday to put it in context.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
look even if us averages 3,000 deaths a day until december that is one million

and as we have seen from other countries after a while the deaths drop

the uk were avg like 700-900 for like 3 weeks today just 358 deaths
spain reported jut 160 deaths in a day when they were avg like 1,000 a few weeks ago

us will drop like everywhere else

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
2,909 people died from covid on Friday in the US. These are just the number of people who died in the hospital. It doesn’t count people who died in their homes

we at about to have 70,000 deaths (more than the Vietnam was in about 3 months) and ya’ll talking about, “I ain’t scared”. Aight bet all I am going to say is everything is just numbers until it happens to you.

:hubie:
This shyt is gonna end in the 200,000 death range.
Why the fukk yall lying.
1,888 ppl died.
Shut up.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Around .01 maybe even less..

And I don’t have to be okay with it but I will just have to accept it if someone close to me succumbs to it I know they it wasn’t preventable forever. It will always be a chance that they catch it. Death is guaranteed for all.

A lot of these nikkas probably have it now spreading it among friends and family while laughing at people at a block party. It's like people forget how contagious this is until it's convenient. The way people have been "social distancing" there's no way the spread has been slowed as much as people would like to believe. The only part of the lockdown people follow religiously is "don't go to work." Anything that's open people are visiting. Family and friends people are visiting. And that's cool. Be safe, be cautious. But don't act like what you're doing is saving lives and this other person is an idiot.

At the end of the day most people just don't want to get sick and risk death going back to work (or looking for work). Anything else they enjoy is an acceptable risk. Else no one would be outside moving around except essential workers like myself.