Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
They have strips of tape on the ground 6 ft apart to help people keep their distance. If you wearing a mask your chances of spreading the virus or catching the virus are decreased.

Nothing is fool proof, as you have shown in this thread by pushing misinformation.

Don't give a damn about nobody but yourself, brehs. Be a selfish a$$hole, brehs. :francis:

I been seeing them shyts and people rarely abide by them..if most people stiff 6 feet apart the line would be around the block..

So using your logic about the mask we should just go out with a mask and everything be back to normal. Since it’s so effective..can’t have to both ways.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
All these nikkas are broke with no careers or families/responsibilities who talmbout "STAY YOUR ASS AT HOME:damn:"

They have no lives or prospects, mad that people want to live their lives, and/or think they gonna get more government handouts
Exactly. These are people that would be home anyway.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Please don't post here when someone close to you get seriously ill because brain-dead nikkas like you think money is more important than life. Your thought process is equal to these white supremacists that are leading this country and you don't even realize it...

At this point how could you stop it..if they high risk now they will be high risk a year from now and 2 years from now.

It’s sad but it’s a fact of life..what can u do. You can’t stay lockdown forever.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
At this point how could you stop it..if they high risk now they will be high risk a year from now and 2 years from now.

It’s sad but it’s a fact of life..what can u do. You can’t stay lockdown forever.
Understood but it's been a little over A MONTH. A whole damn month. Do y'all look at the numbers from the world? Do you see how bad we have it compared to everywhere else? It kinda tells you how dumb we are as a country...people do need money, I get it, but I feel like the majority of people are bored and just want to be out to entertain themselves

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
2,909 people died from covid on Friday in the US. These are just the number of people who died in the hospital. It doesn’t count people who died in their homes

we at about to have 70,000 deaths (more than the Vietnam was in about 3 months) and ya’ll talking about, “I ain’t scared”. Aight bet all I am going to say is everything is just numbers until it happens to you.

:hubie:
This shyt is gonna end in the 200,000 death range.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Many people view this virus as a virus that’s cleansing away old and sock people.

These are the same people who wouldn’t mind killing their own seed if it came out retarded or missing a limb.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Let me inject some facts by Scientists in this thread..

Y’all can google the scientist who is getting interviewed and check his credentials.

Lockdown-Free Sweden Had It Right, Says World Health Organization:...

Q: There’s been a lot of confused thinking and a lot of confusion about what the correct response to a threat such as COVID-19 and should be – and I just wanted to begin by getting your, kind of summary, thoughts of – of you know, how Sweden is differing from other countries and why you think that is.

A: The main reason is that we, or the Swedish government, decidedearly in January that the measures we should take against the pandemic should be evidence-based. And when you start looking around for the measures that are being taken now by different countries you find that very few of them have the shred of evidence base. But one we know, that’s known for a hundred and fifty years or more, and that is washing your hands is good for you and good for others when you’re in an epidemic. But the rest – like border closures, school closures, social distancing – there’s almost no science behind most of these.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
1. Not deadly is there are reporting..at this point we don’t even know how deadly it really is..

2. Facts

3. True but most people don’t even need treatment..

4. Facts but after that then what..,how long do you starve out your economy for some shyt with no vaccine that is slightly deadlier than the flu. We will go into the Great Depression trying to wait this shyt out. It will do more harm than good.
How deadly this virus is a separate, subjective discussion.

The fact is, people are dying. And more will die unless we take some precautions.

A conservative estimate of 1% mortality rate in America is 3 million people. You may be okay with letting that many die, but people in power have a responsibility to their citizens.

Things are relatively looking good now based on the actions (lockdown) that's been taken.

Rushing to open everything back up can have us right back where we started, or worse.

Or, we take care our time, be patient and get things as right as we can.

I know the economy is crumbling, but that can bounce back. You can't bounce back from death. :francis:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
How deadly this virus is a separate, subjective discussion.

The fact is, people are dying. And more will die unless we take some precautions.

A conservative estimate of 1% mortality rate in America is 3 million people. You may be okay with letting that many die, but people in power have a responsibility to their citizens.

Things are relatively looking good now based on the actions (lockdown) that's been taken.

Rushing to open everything back up can have us right back where we started, or worse.

Or, we take care our time, be patient and get things as right as we can.

I know the economy is crumbling, but that can bounce back. You can't bounce back from death. :francis:

Yes people will die...

That conservative estimate is dead ass wrong. So anything you based on that will be off.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes people will die...

That conservative estimate is dead ass wrong. So anything you based on that will be off.
What's your estimate? One million, one hundred thousand? Are you okay with either if that means someone close will be a casualty?