Y’all be flying abroad for sex

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Yeah, im not going anywhere only to bang prostitutes. Though doing that shyt here carries the risk of getting jammed up and your career being over. Dudes who flying out to live that life want to be out in the open with it and next to zero risk of it coming back on them.

:mjlol: Only in the US do nikkas use the difficulty of pulling as a bragging right. Guys around the world dont give two shyts about that. These dudes see p*ssy as a commodity, be going out and fukking on they lunch break, then go back to work like nothing happened. Over here though, nikkas be bragging on spending all this time and effort to pull a chick that wasnt even worth a quarter of the time. You will get laughed at talking about the amount of time you spent on the phone, texting, feeding, smoking, drinking, or whatever the hell else you did with that chick to get that nut.

Unless you talking about a chick you trying to marry all that other stuff is just a time sink.

I never thought about it that way...the hoes that get flewed out Probably get treated like regular smegular chicks back home!

:russ:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
It's too many of y'all to keep up with. I thought registration was closed?
tenor.gif

:ehh::mindblown::lolbron:

tumblr_o0ji4ahIDo1rlnal1o1_500.png

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Uhj yeah. Women go on girls trips to Jamaica for a reason. Kenya and Senegal.

People (men and women) go where their money gives them power and influence

I wouldn't say people as that generalizes all of us, but a lot of folks do.

When I travel I'm not traveling for p*ssy. I want to see new sights, meet new people, try new foods, nightlife etc. And when you do those things, well...p*ssy happens to fall in yo lap:manny::mjgrin:

That said, there's dudes that's definitely paying for p*ssy and the women that travel don't gotta pay anything.

Veteran
Daps
You high as hell if you think im reading all that bullshyt.

Foreign women>Narcissistic American men with vagina's.

Until those foreign women become Americanized. I'm a believer in that some places are no longer worth it because of the heavy tourism. Best find those lowkey spots away from the tourist areas.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Black American women market is ONLY here in the states.

Black American men have a global market and are shamed when they go anywhere outside the states and get women.

Women in the states are not the gold standard. Culturally american women are very masculine and combative. Guys aint got time for that.

:mjtf::gucci:

So spending thousands to fly overseas to take advantage of a poor village girl just because she will bow down to you is acceptable?

GTFOH with this bullshyt.

:camby:

Veteran
Daps
Partying with your boys in Rio, Panama, Costa Rica, etc...is a much better experience than going to some random club in Dallas. Waaaay cheaper than Vegas. For what you pay for bottle service in Vegas you got your airfare to whatever tropical country you trying to visit. Vegas boring to me at this point unless I'm actually gambling.

How much do y'all usually pay, for say, 5 day trips? I'm guessing $2500 to cover everything depending on the country you stay in and hotel. I imagine Colombia would be cheap as far as hotels and food whereas Germany would be expensive.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I wasn’t worried about AIDS, I would’ve been booked a flight to Brazil and the DR. Fukk what y’all talking about. Where else you gonna have 4 dime bytches sucking you off at the same time? God knows not to make me billionaire rich because I would have 100 babies by now. Ain’t nobody stopping hoes from going to Jamaica to get dikked down by Dexter and Stewart. Stop hating :umad:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Black American women market is ONLY here in the states.

Black American men have a global market and are shamed when they go anywhere outside the states and get women.

Women in the states are not the gold standard. Culturally american women are very masculine and combative. Guys aint got time for that.
This. Simps and women trying to keep men options limited.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjtf::gucci:

So spending thousands to fly overseas to take advantage of a poor village girl just because she will bow down to you is acceptable?

GTFOH with this bullshyt.

:camby:

You can tell who doesn't travel. Village? Who the fukk is leaving the United States to go to a fukking village?

Spoiler alert: the world is much bigger than your zip code in this backward country. Imagine thinking droves of men are travelling to actual villages abroad just to have sex :what:

Imagine holding America up as some sort of gold standard to vet the rest of the world by :mjlol: