Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Classic fight :wow:

2i86lgxmyq971.jpg

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This game is easily the worst modern Yakuza game I’ve played.

Everything seems so drab and empty. Glad they revamped the series after releasing this. Not even gonna finish this only like an hour and half in.

Haruka ain’t shyt and her entire life is annoying as hell.

I hate playing :flabbynsick: games

Can’t wait for Lost Judgment.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
This game is easily the worst modern Yakuza game I’ve played.

Everything seems so drab and empty. Glad they revamped the series after releasing this. Not even gonna finish this only like an hour and half in.

Haruka ain’t shyt and her entire life is annoying as hell.

I hate playing :flabbynsick: games

Can’t wait for Lost Judgment.
It's better than 3. Pocket Circuit Fighter returns and Today is Diamond is a top ten karaoke song. You ain't played the baseball either.

:ufdup:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Beat this Wednesday....overall I liked the story and understand some of the choices they made.

Tell me why
My son Daigo got a better goodbye letter than Haruka :dead:.

They cheapened one of the stronger moments of they game bc they couldn't commit and were trying to give as many happy ending :francis:

This was my first Yakuza game where I rushed through the story and only did a few side quests in between, usually I do every side mission before the final boss. First time doing premium adventure mode as well

Overall I feel 5 was a stronger game. May jump into Judgment before I play 0 - Kiwami 2

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Beat this Wednesday....overall I liked the story and understand some of the choices they made.

Tell me why
My son Daigo got a better goodbye letter than Haruka :dead:.

They cheapened one of the stronger moments of they game bc they couldn't commit and were trying to give as many happy ending :francis:

This was my first Yakuza game where I rushed through the story and only did a few side quests in between, usually I do every side mission before the final boss. First time doing premium adventure mode as well

Overall I feel 5 was a stronger game. May jump into Judgment before I play 0 - Kiwami 2

I think the
letter to Daigo being more emotional makes sense because Kiryu doesnt have to tell Haruka goodbye/he loves her and the kids etc because we already know this having played 1-5 beforehand. Meanwhile with Daigo for all the games he's been in Kiryu has never actually been a father figure to him in the way he was to Haruka/Morning Glory kids

I do agree with the point about them cheapening some moments and not committing
Kiyomi being alive and then Kiryu being alive in the post credit scene immediately come to mind :francis:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I think the
letter to Daigo being more emotional makes sense because Kiryu doesnt have to tell Haruka goodbye/he loves her and the kids etc because we already know this having played 1-5 beforehand. Meanwhile with Daigo for all the games he's been in Kiryu has never actually been a father figure to him in the way he was to Haruka/Morning Glory kids

I do agree with the point about them cheapening some moments and not committing
Kiyomi being alive and then Kiryu being alive in the post credit scene immediately come to mind :francis:

I wasn't really mad at
Kiryu being alive. They have his death fakeout in damn near every single game LOL. What I love about Kiryu is that this guy is supposed to be incognito but he never wears disguises or changes his outfits up :russ:. And then he's always shocked people find him :lolbron:. kiyomi thing was complete and utter bullshyt :what:. They implied they watched her get shot now all of a sudden it was a blank :what:. Man please stop the bullshyt :mindblown:. And then Someya asks a complete stranger to raise the kid prior to that :dwillhuh:. When I saw Nagumo and the kid in the bar I thought it was.kinds cool how they set it up as them being a new Kiryu and Haruka type relationship, but nope :comeon:. The Daigo letter makes more sense though bc all the antagonists have a father son bond that is neglected/broken so Kiryu learns from his enemies :mjcry: