Yakuza 6: The Song of Life [PS4 Exclusive] 4/17/18 Release

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Just started this on to chapter 2 already
, Am already piecing together how these foreign "Yakuza" took over and bled into the judgement games lol.....

And of course we back to more modern looking graphics, akiyama looking funny lol

I will never burnout because I beat these games in 3 to 4 months intervals lol

I mean I beat 4 other games before beating Yakuza 5 and I started that in September lol

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am on chapter 8,this Gon probably end up in my top 3 Yakuza games excluding judgement and obviously 7....

Might be zero,6,kiwami 2,kiwami 1,4,5,3

For now lol

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Damn, I wish to get around to playing this game eventually. I've owned it for too long now. One of my biggest gaming sins is the disrepect to completing games in this series. I have all of the mainline games, aside from 7 (I'll never concede to this series being turn-based:unimpressed:, so it ends at 6 for me/continues on spiritually with Judgement series) and yet, I've still haven't beaten a single one of the games.:mjcry: I'll get really far into the story and then get distracted with side stuff until I end up pausing game progression of the game and play some other shyt, each and every time.

So far, I've played really deep into 0, 1, 3 and 5, but never beat any of them. And I've yet to play 4 or 6 since I've made it my mission to complete the games chronological order first before moving onto the next. So I'm still stuck at 0.:bryan:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
After that big reveal in chapter 9,this is already in my top 3 for sure ,unless the ending is some epic shyt it would be hard to dethrone zero,specially the majima storyline..

Might have this shyt beat by next sunday :russ:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
3 was definitely the worst, but if it was a remake, that shyt woulda been lit. It felt like the filler of the series.

Okinawa has potential

:banderas::banderas:

5 has to be the longest game I have ever played. I did a decent amount of side quests, but it was a good few hours. Can’t remember maybe 100?

6 was a let down because of that boring ass town, but it was fun as shyt and the story wasn’t too bad even though I think it’s wild she had a kid.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Hell no 3 is by far the :flabbynsick:-est and worst to play through out of all the Yakuza games. Game shoulda got the remake treatment cuz the story and location weren’t

Damn i actually liked 3. 5 was horrible i had to finish it on youtube. 6 was so boring i didnt even touch side quest. shyt was bad story was ass as well. I see he is coming back for a new game