Ya Boy Quentin Tarantino sends message to critics of N-word usage in his movies: ‘See something else’

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since Footface is such a wordsmith, why don't he use other derogatory words to make his long-winded dialogue more edgier:martin::mjpls:

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Wish I could find an old interview where he was asked why his character in PF used the dead N storage lines. He asked, was being mad a dead body was brought to his house reason for him to become a racist or was he always a racist. Quentin didn't really answer and just said that's how he wanted it written.
It was a good question.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some nerdy looking cac calling a black hardened killer the n word to his face in that scene wasn't all that realistic. Not only that, Jules doesn't check him for it but can talk all tough to his boss. Nah.
I feel you but there's the situation

Jules had a dead body and nowhere else to go. You even see Jules react like :demonic:because he wants nothing more than to shoot him in the face right there but again, he has a dead body and nowhere else to go so he stays calm

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Some nerdy looking cac calling a black hardened killer the n word to his face in that scene wasn't all that realistic. Not only that, Jules doesn't check him for it but can talk all tough to his boss. Nah.
Still kinda side-eyeing SLJ for allowing and defending that Klingon looking Wop to write that shyt in…

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Exactly, there was NO justification for that "dead n*gger storage" scene in Pulp Fiction. Ole boy just wanted to say that shyt for the hell of it.
Facts.. Not condoning it but The Godfather, Sopranos, etc. pretty much showed a behind the scenes look at mob life and how talk about other races. Quinten has a fetish for the 'hard-er N word' and just throws it in any scene randomly just for kicks and to feed his passion for saying and hearing it.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Quentin although a good director fell off cause time caught up with his gimmick, referencing old Hollywood movies or paying homage :huhldup:

Last movie of his i liked was inglorious
Django and everything after that is asscheeks and cringe with outdated references.
:salute: to will smith for not doing the movie for whatever reason.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Quentin although a good director fell off cause time caught up with his gimmick, referencing old Hollywood movies or paying homage :huhldup:

Last movie of his i liked was inglorious
Django and everything after that is asscheeks and cringe with outdated references.
:salute: to will smith for not doing the movie for whatever reason.
I agree, Inglorious was his last dope movie. The subplot of that is what made it dope actually not the main story.
Django was OK but yeah by the end I wasn't feeling it. He had Jaime Fox and Sam Jack calling each other N bombs like it was modern day. Not feeling it.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I wish I could give you a hug right now! I never understood why black people watch most of that shyt, especially the sopranos . A bunch of pieces of shyt of their community lumping all people of one community.into one group. The irony has never been lost on me.

Yeah some of ya’ll need to stick to Marvel and Disney movies