Ya Boy Quentin Tarantino sends message to critics of N-word usage in his movies: ‘See something else’

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was a fan but yeah this has gone past being realistic art to an obsession. I think he actually is too into Black people/culture and he doesn't bear the proper relationship to us. He wants to be down so bad he is off putting.
Plus he has fallen off Django and Hateful 8 were only OK. I didn't even bother with his latest. I guess I will watch it eventually (big Leo fan) but no rush at all.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
That was my last ride too. 8mins worth of dialogue with n this and n that. Idda slapped his ass if I saw him.

I didn’t watch it or the hollywood one

I was a fan but yeah this has gone past being realistic art to an obsession. I think he actually is too into Black people/culture and he doesn't bear the proper relationship to us. He wants to be down so bad he is off putting.
Plus he has fallen off Django and Hateful 8 were only OK. I didn't even bother with his latest. I guess I will watch it eventually (big Leo fan) but no rush at all.
You are all like the people who comment on Facebook articles without reading it

Sway

Banned
Daps
That’s why I turned off that lame ass Pulp Fiction shyt. :camby:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The point was to show how white express their true feelings in certain settings.

Some nerdy looking cac calling a black hardened killer the n word to his face in that scene wasn't all that realistic. Not only that, Jules doesn't check him for it but can talk all tough to his boss. Nah.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Exactly. He's obsessed :heh:

Fell off after Django so it's whatever :yeshrug:
Django is a movie where blacks are over slavery.

Imagine a movie made about a holocaust interment camp where jews actually ran the camp. Thats django, and misled easily entertained negroes worship the movie.