Xzibit Jabs Frank Ocean On Twitter.... Xzibit's Twitter Account Erups!

Daps
They gonna replace X with Frank on Pimp My Ride have the nikka making cars with disco balls and sequins in it.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
it makes me angrier to see these p*ssy ass so called "straight" people defending these fakkits like this. most the people gettin at X ain't even gay. they've been conditioned by society to defend these gays as if they're worth more than a regular being. shyts ass backwards.

?

Did you ask to be attracted to women? I didn't. I'm glad I am...but I didn't make that choice for myself anymore than you did.

Everyone that's gay is not just choosing to have sex with men. Some ppl are born that way whether you want to admit it or not. it's hardcoded in their DNA just the same way it's hardcoded in ur DNA to be attracted to women. It exists in the animal kingdom too....are animals being gay too b/c it's cool or a fad?

It's not that simple as just choosing to be gay. I dont see why you guys dont use ur brain and use logic...or do some research.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Did you ask to be attracted to women? I didn't. I'm glad I am...but I didn't make that choice for myself anymore than you did.

Everyone that's gay is not just choosing to have sex with men. Some ppl are born that way whether you want to admit it or not. it's hardcoded in their DNA just the same way it's hardcoded in ur DNA to be attracted to women.

It's not that simple as just choosing to be gay. I dont see why you guys dont use ur brain and use logic...or do some research.

No YOU do some reasearch
There's no proof of what you are saying

There's been indications that what you are saying is true and then other studies come out and indicate the opposite

I'm not saying you are lying, but neither I or you know for now

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
your post really has nothing to do with my post

I don't give a flying fukk if homosexuality is a choice or not, that's not the topic. we're talking about a group of people who AREN'T homosexual, defending homosexuals with their fukking lives because they've been conditioned to treat these people as if they're worth more to society than the typical person. They're tearing X down because he said "pause," a common phrase used in the hip hop community. and these are obviously hip hop fans, why else would they be asking X if he would be working with Frank?

its at the point where if a nikka says he likes women, its whatever, but a nikka admits to being a homosexual and they want to throw a fukking parade for you. Everyone championing you around like its some grand crowning achievement to be gay. This doesn't sound strange to you? The fact that Frank Ocean became a fukking hero overnight by admitting he likes men isn't strange to you?

choice or not, we've been trained to put these people on a pedestal and it makes absolutely no sense. if I was sexually attracted to animals, I wouldn't try to chastise the next man for believing what I'm doing is unusual. It simply ain't ordinary bruh.

Well what ur overlooking is that it shouldnt matter whether someone isnt gay in order to defend them. There were white ppl who marched, protested with Dr. King. By your logic, should these ppl have sat down just b/c they werent black?

I'm not gay, I dont support ppl discriminating against those who are. I dont put gay ppl on a pedestal, I'm not sure why you feel that way.

A joke is funny here and there, and I'm not on the boat that gets upset if someone says, "that's gay", but there's a line for me between that, and being hateful to a group of ppl.

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Nobody is born gay, thats just an excuse homosexuals use. A man has a dikk and a woman has a vagina because one goes in the other. Natural. Sex main purpose is for reproduction. If a man or woman was born genetically gay, they would never be able to naturally reproduce. Which goes against nature. Its not that hard to figure out. Try again.

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
your post really has nothing to do with my post

I don't give a flying fukk if homosexuality is a choice or not, that's not the topic. we're talking about a group of people who AREN'T homosexual, defending homosexuals with their fukking lives because they've been conditioned to treat these people as if they're worth more to society than the typical person. They're tearing X down because he said "pause," a common phrase used in the hip hop community. and these are obviously hip hop fans, why else would they be asking X if he would be working with Frank?

its at the point where if a nikka says he likes women, its whatever, but a nikka admits to being a homosexual and they want to throw a fukking parade for you. Everyone championing you around like its some grand crowning achievement to be gay. This doesn't sound strange to you? The fact that Frank Ocean became a fukking hero overnight by admitting he likes men isn't strange to you?

choice or not, we're being trained and conditioned to put these people on a pedestal, and these are the results. People are starting to genuinely believe that they have to accept the homosexual lifestyle, when that ain't the case. if I was sexually attracted to animals, I wouldn't try to chastise the next man for believing what I'm doing is unusual. It simply ain't ordinary bruh.

First of all, let's not act like "pause" is just some completely neutral word.

Secondly, maybe some people are just "conditioned" to be humane and not to be bigots and zealots.

Third, fukk what you say, I'm still :dj2: to Frank singing about these girls working at the pyramid tonight.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
This was on Twitter? He knew what he was doing because he didn't have to respond at all. I don't even respond to messages sent via DM. :rudy:

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
Liberal Reporter: Would You Work With Frank Ocean?
Lupe Fiasco: No... #pause
Liberal Reporter: You are wrong and a horrible person for thinking like this, say sorry now!
Lupe Fiasco: Why?
Liberal Reporter: Because you should NOT impose your beliefs on others! Why do you care so much whether a person is gay or not?
Everyone should live their own lives as they see fit!!!
Lupe Fiasco: I agree, so why are we having this conversation? Let ME have my personal beliefs as well, you calling me out for my beliefs which was only a short response to your question but you can impose your beliefs on me when i'm not even bringing the subject up?
Why do you care so much that I don't want to work with a gay person?

This real or are we making up fake interviews to make a point? :mjpls: