Xzibit Jabs Frank Ocean On Twitter.... Xzibit's Twitter Account Erups!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This Frank Ocean thing is hilarious because why the fukk would you want to work with him over some of more intriguing female artists out there.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
X has nothing to lose but I respect X for not giving in to this fakkit agenda even though that "joke" just killed the rest of his careers. These fakkits don't fukk around.

Engelwood

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, I'd rather listen to an Xzibit album than a frank oceans album.

*waits for comments calling me a homophobe*

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
So what he said pause its his fcking twitter account he can say w.e the FCk he want. Gays cant take a joke but they take meat in they ass....super ironic.

And who the FCk is following Xzibit in 2012????? Let alone checking for his fcking album....dude need to pimp my ride if u ask me

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why all of a sudden do people get up in arms over a comment made by a RAPPER ffs.

I remember when hip hop would jack your beat break your chick and disrespect your mother and not a single fukk was given.

Now you get on twitter and one slightly unfunny comment made by fab or someone and people start crying about the disrespect.

How about you say what you think/mean and then say fukk yo opinion.

I don't have a problem with hip hop accepting frank ocean(it should) but if hip hop says fukk these fakkits then......

Its insane. bytches aint shyt. nikkas aint shyt. I got more money then you. You're nothing. NOT A PEEP OUT OF THESE CLOWNS.

*pause*

Lynch-Mob-717013.jpg

Every man who defends queens is gay.