Xzibit Jabs Frank Ocean On Twitter.... Xzibit's Twitter Account Erups!

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:russ:

man this shyt is hilarious, that nicca said "pause" :krs:

-X to the Z is eatin' good off this shyt.. this ain't nothin' but pub for the brotha which he desperately needed in the worst way

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
anybody in this thread or where ever thats trippin on xzibit for saying that miniscule joke is str8 p*ssy

a man can't even crack ajoke nowadays without everybody complaining like females..shyt is beyond bytchmade

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
So what he said pause its his fcking twitter account he can say w.e the FCk he want. Gays cant take a joke but they take meat in they ass....super ironic.

And who the FCk is following Xzibit in 2012????? Let alone checking for his fcking album....dude need to pimp my ride if u ask me

:why:

:russ:

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Well what ur overlooking is that it shouldnt matter whether someone isnt gay in order to defend them. There were white ppl who marched, protested with Dr. King. By your logic, should these ppl have sat down just b/c they werent black?

I'm not gay, I dont support ppl discriminating against those who are. I dont put gay ppl on a pedestal, I'm not sure why you feel that way.

A joke is funny here and there, and I'm not on the boat that gets upset if someone says, "that's gay", but there's a line for me between that, and being hateful to a group of ppl.

this is a very ignorant post because martin luther king preached anti segregation and not pro black but 1 equality

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone made a black joke, you exact same nikkas would come crying like little bytches about it.