Xzibit Jabs Frank Ocean On Twitter.... Xzibit's Twitter Account Erups!

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It's crazy X used to be respected now some look at him like a clown.

Pimp My Car was the worst thing that happened to him :snoop:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
wait, nikkas can't say pause now? THEY REALLY GIVING THIS nikka shyt FOR SAYING PAUSE? shyt like this makes me hate gay peoples existance.

yo you know what. fukk fakkits man. Straight up, fukk em. If you a male, and you like other males, fukk you, you cock sucking flaming piece of shyt. I hope all gays catch aids and die.

i would say burn in hell but hell is a fairytale that doesn't exist :manny:

still, gay people are the scum of the earth and deserve to be hanged in front of the world to set an example. fukking fakkits.

:lawd: this is podcast status ...

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Ay homie! I heard you like bowling so we put a bowling alley in your back seat!

But back on topic salute xzibit!
Yeah im homophobic

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
It's crazy X used to be respected now some look at him like a clown.

Pimp My Car was the worst thing that happened to him :snoop:

He still got a house right? He would have been another nikka serving time in jail for not paying taxes if he wasn't on that show:manny:

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
First of all, the person who asked him the question was blatantly trying to start some shyt. Why on earth would Xzibit and Ocean work together? Get real.

Secondly, I give him props for standing by his opinion. We dont have to accept anybodys lifestyle if we dont want to. All these fake ass celebrities "supporting" Ocean are trying to gain more fans. They scared that if they say what they really feel they will get ate up by the lame ass gay community. And I'm tired of them using the word "homophobic". A phobia is an extreme or irrational fear, which would mean an irrational fear of gays. They love to label people who dont agree with their lifestyle.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Liberal Reporter: Would You Work With Frank Ocean?
Lupe Fiasco: No... #pause
Liberal Reporter: You are wrong and a horrible person for thinking like this, say sorry now!
Lupe Fiasco: Why?
Liberal Reporter: Because you should NOT impose your beliefs on others! Why do you care so much whether a person is gay or not?
Everyone should live their own lives as they see fit!!!
Lupe Fiasco: I agree, so why are we having this conversation? Let ME have my personal beliefs as well, you calling me out for my beliefs which was only a short response to your question but you can impose your beliefs on me when i'm not even bringing the subject up?
Why do you care so much that I don't want to work with a gay person?

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
it makes me angrier to see these p*ssy ass so called "straight" people defending these fakkits like this. most the people gettin at X ain't even gay. they've been conditioned by society to defend these gays as if they're worth more than a regular being. shyts ass backwards.

I'm tired of people championing around homosexuals like its some type of holy feat. people talkin about what a brave person Frank Ocean is and shyt. Really? all this nikka did was throw a dikk in his mouth and admit it. Quit putting this nikka on a pedestal. My first post in this thread mighta been harsh and ignorant as fukk, but I'm tired of these dudes man. They really giving a nikka flack for saying PAUSE. like are you serious dog?

Its all part of the gay agenda. They got people brainwashed to think your supposed to accept them, and if you dont your "homophobic". Its one thing to be gay. But its another thing to force your lifestyle on to somebody else then call them some name you made up if they dont agree with it. Brainwashing.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

Its all part of the gay agenda. They got people brainwashed to think your supposed to accept them, and if you dont your "homophobic". Its one thing to be gay. But its another thing to force your lifestyle on to somebody else then call them some name you made up if they dont agree with it. Brainwashing.

No it isn't. anti-semitic is a 'made up word' too. :youngsabo: