Xzibit Jabs Frank Ocean On Twitter.... Xzibit's Twitter Account Erups!

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else surprised that a) xzibit knows how to work twitter and b) he has followers?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
First of all, the chances of them ever being on a track in the first place is damn near 0%.
Second, why the fukk is it necessary to question every rapper on the planet about their personal feelings on the subject and whether or not they will work with Frank. Outside of OF and writing songs, hasn't he only worked with two other rappers?
Third, this is grade A baiting
Fourth, he's entitled to his opinion and him saying 'pause' is blown out of proportion. He's a grown man if he feels that way so what lol.
Fifth, this is a good marketing strategy.
Sixth, I'm all for equality, I think 'hating' homosexuals is childish, and Frank Ocean makes incredibly dope music, but why are nikkas trying to force him on people and blowing it out of proportion when people aren't with it? If he said Frank was wack nikkas would have said he was homophobic

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Isn't there a broke-down ride somewhere that needs an LCD placing in the trunk?

Dog Holiday

Daps
Reppin
Stockport England
Why all of a sudden do people get up in arms over a comment made by a RAPPER ffs.

I remember when hip hop would jack your beat break your chick and disrespect your mother and not a single fukk was given.

Now you get on twitter and one slightly unfunny comment made by fab or someone and people start crying about the disrespect.

How about you say what you think/mean and then say fukk yo opinion.

I don't have a problem with hip hop accepting frank ocean(it should) but if hip hop says fukk these fakkits then......

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Isn't there a broke-down ride somewhere that needs an LCD placing in the trunk?

This is homophic
It's just a stereotype that gay men mostly work in shipping and receiving departments for electronic companies, it's not really true
Most of them are event organizers or have a home business making muffins for a living

SMH u homophobe!!!!!!!!!