XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

Daps
i know she was shook of him, she stayed with him after a while cause she was broke
she's very far from innocent tho

sure, he shouldn't have gone far and blacked out her eyes ,

but if you know the guy you're with is a bit of a maniac (videos of him fighting) why would you cheat and have sex with a guy he did not like WHILE xxx was in jail?? im not saying she deserved it but her side is very iffy imo.

she could of easily avoided his hardcore fans if she had stayed off soical media, instead she wanted to take thotty pictures and demand sugar daddies give her money for pictures , again, she is far from innocent, and this is coming from a casual listener, im no fan of his.

BLOCKED. :francis:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never play around with the dead, let them rest, but anyone who abuses women is sick to me. A lot of nikkas out here really need help man, shyt is sad. I wonder if this will change the way people are looking at Vic Mensa and his statements now, :ohhh:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to condone but XXX had some serious demons he was dealing with. The most important thing is that he knew he was wrong for domestic abuse and changed before he died.

Whether it was his Karma for what he's done or whatever.. X died the in the worst way imaginable. It's time to move on and let him rest on. Theres nothing to gain by attacking attacking a dead man.

I agree

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
This will go unmentioned by Joe Budden

Lost a lot of respect for Joe on this one. Caping HARD even tho he didn't know what Vic actually said and didn't care if the allegations were true.

On some he paid the ultimate price shyt.

But this isn't new for Joe. Once a sucka always a sucka

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
i know she was shook of him, she stayed with him after a while cause she was broke
she's very far from innocent tho

sure, he shouldn't have gone far and blacked out her eyes ,

but if you know the guy you're with is a bit of a maniac (videos of him fighting) why would you cheat and have sex with a guy he did not like WHILE xxx was in jail?? im not saying she deserved it but her side is very iffy imo.

she could of easily avoided his hardcore fans if she had stayed off soical media, instead she wanted to take thotty pictures and demand sugar daddies give her money for pictures , again, she is far from innocent, and this is coming from a casual listener, im no fan of his.
Bruh
Do better

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t wanna sound like I’m caping for the guy but doesn’t the article say this was in 2016?

And the point that Joe Budden was trying to make us that hip hop has been very welcoming of pieces of shyt. So if you’re going hard at this dude then you gotta keep the same energy for everyone

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
He didnt deserve to die, but he was a terrible person who made terrible music :yeshrug: