XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Dude had to be sick in the head or something, but he ain't longer here so this won't really do much. But the caping will have to die down after hearing these things about him.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
No surprise dude was a fukin idiot. He made great music, but it’s obvious why God allowed him to die :manny:

Daps
That nikka deserved every single bullet he caught.

I hope he felt the pain of each one and spent his last minutes on this Earth in pure agony, just like he put that girl through.

They should let them soldiers out for doing the world a favor.

BET International

"According to the testimony, XXXTentacion—whose real name is Jahseh Onfroy—and the alleged victim began "cohabitating" at a residence in North Miami in May 2016. Approximately two weeks later, Jahseh allegedly slapped the victim and damaged her iPhone for complimenting a male friend's jewelry. That same day, Jahseh made the victim choose between "a barbecue pitchfork and a barbecue cleaner" being put inside her vagina.

Following this incident, Jahseh continued to be even more violent. After the two moved to Orlando in July 2016, Jahseh is said to have threatened the victim's life "literally like every day." At one point, Jahseh allegedly head-butted, punched, stomped, and kicked the woman after she hummed along to a song by an unnamed artist during a car ride. He also allegedly threatened to cut out her tongue.

Shortly after Jahseh's arrest in a separate aggravated battery case, the woman had sex with another man. Upon his release, the two moved in together again in North Miami. However, the abuse turned even more violent and bizarre after Jahseh learned of the woman's sexual tryst.

Holding a glass bottle, Jahseh allegedly threatened the woman by saying he was "going to fukk you up" if she didn't "tell him the truth" about what happened. One week later, the two moved again, this time to Sweetwater. Jahseh allegedly strangled the woman at this residence on multiple occasions before another resident intervened.

This past October, the woman learned that she was pregnant. That same month, Jahseh is said to have walked out onto the balcony of the residence to place a call to the man the woman had sex with while he was in jail. After the call, Jahseh allegedly threatened to kill the woman and the unborn child. He then went on to head-butt, punch, elbow, and strangle the woman before threatening to kill her in the bathtub. The woman described her face at the time as looking "distorted." One of her eyes, she recalled, was bleeding.

When other roommates showed up at the apartment, she asked to be taken to the hospital. She was then forced to put on glasses and a hoodie before being taken to an unfamiliar apartment. The woman was allegedly left alone in a bedroom, where she stayed for two consecutive days without any form of outside communication."
Wow. This is horrible.:snoop: I knew he beat his pregnant girlfriend but I didn't know the horrible details.

Daps
Reppin
the ocean
He is dead. He obviously had the absolute wrong idea about how to handle girlfriend problems.

But OP, why not let this rest?

The publications trying to make money are the worst..

Another reason why Pitchfork ain't shyt

Is this news? What good will come of this tape? Justice for the victim? A deeper understanding of the issues he was dealing with?
Seems more like ammo for people to use this dead child as a way to further their agenda. He was clearly troubled. How did he get to that dark place? Seems like a more interesting conversation. But of course, we remove all nuance and are left with nothing to learn or gain from this. People will judge though, and they will definitely click... Which is sadly the motivator here...

He can't defend himself anymore. We won't truly know what happened, if he was exaggerating and puffing his chest here. Instead we cast judgement on a dead person, who nobody in the conversation seems to really know at all. This conversation has to EVOLVE for any greater good to come of it

Sad times we live in brehs
:pacspit::camby::camby:

Y'all some cowards. If it were Dylan Roof or any other deranged cac y'all would NOT be trying to paint them as troubled children who just "didn't know how to handle problems" and deserve to rest in peace. He'll get an "RIP" when his victims can rest. That girl is still suffering from what he did to her.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
If I didn't post it someone else would.

And I am a fan of his.

I don't think what he did was right but he obviously was raised very badly and had some deeper issues so I don't put all of the blame on him.

It's funny how mental health in the black community is such a big issue now but people aren't realizing he obviously had some mental health issues which led him to do what he did.

RIP X :mjcry:
Mental illness is no excuse

Daps
Reppin
the ocean
Yup
:laff:

nikkas were clinging on to that 'not convicted' shyt for the longest too.

"We all make mistakes in life"..."he was young and dumb"..."why is this coming out now?"

:bryan:

The levels of caping for this kid is unbelievable
They were already saying that with literal evidence though WHILE he was still alive lol

Just look at the comments

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit::camby::camby:

Y'all some cowards. If it were Dylan Roof or any other deranged cac y'all would NOT be trying to paint them as troubled children who just "didn't know how to handle problems" and deserve to rest in peace. He'll get an "RIP" when his victims can rest. That girl is still suffering from what he did to her.

Bro XXX fans dont give a damn about Dylan Roof shyt 90% of them might have the same views even X

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I gave dude the benefit of the doubt cause I don't believe in judging a man without evidence. But if he admitted then he deserved the negative energy that came to him :yeshrug: