XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Amazing how the media and public perception influences people's opinions. I knew he beat his pregnant girlfriend for a while now. People say people change but I highly doubt he felt any remorse.

I don’t think it’s that..

People just have this weird obsession with celebrity, and it clouds their judgement on character...

Dude can be a complete piece of shyt human and an amazing musician. Neither point invalidates the other. His music career and his personal life can coexist separately, people simply have a hard time doing that.

It seems in 2018 that point is muddier than ever, with Cosby, Kanye, etc.

And then there’s those who point blame at everyone else to divert from the conversation. They’ll tell you what Nas did, what Pac did, etc. as if that somehow makes his actions excusable..

People gotta stop with the idolatry and celebrity worship... stop putting these nikkas on a pedestal and accept that your favorite musician were/are fukked up individuals, and accept their TALENT for what it is. You don’t have to overlook and excuse every flaw about them to enjoy homies music...

Last edited:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Not to condone but XXX had some serious demons he was dealing with. The most important thing is that he knew he was wrong for domestic abuse and changed before he died.

Whether it was his Karma for what he's done or whatever.. X died the in the worst way imaginable. It's time to move on and let him rest on. Theres nothing to gain by attacking attacking a dead man.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
shocked but not shocked

xxx was def trying to change, some would say it was because of the case he was fighting but i do feel like he was being genuine with some of the good deeds he was doing as he spoke about wanting to do better things back in 2016

another thing about the girl geeneva , at one point when xxx went back to jail she said that she lied about the abuse

now for me this is strange, you can maybe look this up if you want but she really did come out sying she lied about something, she then changed her instagram name to "liar"

she went to his get together when he passed to leave gifts and got kicked out and cried about it saying why would his friends do that , as if he wasnt fighting this abuse case

anyway

you cant deny xxx had his problems, their were loads of details online from him fighting people and doing troll shyt, and he also spoke on stuff and now this recording comes out

both him and the girl are far from innocent , but this is hiphop yo , we listen to demonic shyt everyday, from dr dres bytches aint shyt, to styles p kill that fakkit and all this new gen shyt, this is what rap music is about, filth; we want to hear the most fuked up shyt but when it happens in real life everyone has mixed feelings.

you guys can have a look at her gram, some say she forgave him:yeshrug:

Daps
another thing about the girl geeneva , at one point when xxx went back to jail she said that she lied about the abuse
. now for me this is strange, you can maybe look this up if you want but she really did come out sying she lied about something, she then changed her instagram name to "liar". she went to his get together when he passed to leave gifts and got kicked out and cried about it saying why would his friends do that , as if he wasnt fighting this abuse case. both him and the girl are far from innocent
you guys can have a look at her gram, some say she forgave him

you just over look the common sense fact that even xxx admitted, she was scared to death of him. caping for and going back to an abuser is typical, especially when they still trying to get at you and they are influencing their rabid ass weirdo stans after you. how tf is she far from innocent? :snoop::gucci::mindblown:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
you just over look the common sense fact that even xxx admitted, she was scared to death of him. caping for and going back to an abuser is typical, especially when they still trying to get at you and they are influencing their rabid ass weirdo stans after you. how tf is she far from innocent? :snoop::gucci::mindblown:

i know she was shook of him, she stayed with him after a while cause she was broke
she's very far from innocent tho

sure, he shouldn't have gone far and blacked out her eyes ,

but if you know the guy you're with is a bit of a maniac (videos of him fighting) why would you cheat and have sex with a guy he did not like WHILE xxx was in jail?? im not saying she deserved it but her side is very iffy imo.

she could of easily avoided his hardcore fans if she had stayed off soical media, instead she wanted to take thotty pictures and demand sugar daddies give her money for pictures , again, she is far from innocent, and this is coming from a casual listener, im no fan of his.