Xmen TAS: Beast spending season 1 in jail unappreciation

Daps
:wtf:

Fall in love with ship computers, brehs.

Ole geordi laforge falling in love with holograms on the holodeck a$$ nikkas

:scust:

latest

Daps
Beast was always a sucker.

Cyclops in the comics hates that mfer. Clowns him all the time with the Stepford Cuckoos and doesn't trust him ever since he abandoned the X-Men to become an Avenger.
:wow:
Everytime Cyclops is about to bang on somebody throwing up the X, here comes Beast on some :whoa:
Dude is a buster.

cyclops.jpg

:mjlol:

Dark Beast in the comics >>>>>>>

latest

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dark Beast was great...nygga kidnapped Havok and rewrote his brain, had Fatale going buck wild trying to kill Bishop, and made a deal with Onslaught after everyone got their ass kicked so he didn't have to suffer the same fate:laugh:

X Men Unlimited #10 is damn near a certified classic..the way Dark Beast scouted the real Beast and replaced him was PURE greatness.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Xmen was a soap

It was good but a Lil too much for my young mind to handle

But the saga where Apocalypse was trying to reset time and the two parter when Magneto was rounding up mutants taking them to asteroid m were >>>>>>> than any other cartoon sagas to date
They redid the last Claremont 90s story to damn near perfection...Cortez going beyond his limit, tricking the Acolytes, but they made sure Magneto didn't fake his death this time like in the comics. I liked the episode where Magneto found out he had Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver as children and was on a mission to kill High Evolutionary by the end:laugh:

Daps
They redid the last Claremont 90s story to damn near perfection...Cortez going beyond his limit, tricking the Acolytes, but they made sure Magneto didn't fake his death this time like in the comics. I liked the episode where Magneto found out he had Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver as children and was on a mission to kill High Evolutionary by the end:laugh:

Cortez was a goat character

"I live only to serve YOU"

Magneto shot him the :beli:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Man when Morph came back dude was straight mind fukking Wolverine and had this dude depressed :francis:. Beast was that dude though and Magneto was a fckn boss! Xmen was ahead of the game with its themes. Also had the goat villain in Apocalypse who always had ether quotes for that ass

I miss this show for real :wow:

"I'm as far beyond mutants as they are you!"

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Dark Beast was great...nygga kidnapped Havok and rewrote his brain, had Fatale going buck wild trying to kill Bishop, and made a deal with Onslaught after everyone got their ass kicked so he didn't have to suffer the same fate:laugh:

X Men Unlimited #10 is damn near a certified classic..the way Dark Beast scouted the real Beast and replaced him was PURE greatness.

Yeah Dark Beast is legit. He's one of the only people smart enough to get out of Age of Apolypse before that timeline was erased.
Even fan favorites like Blink didn't make it out... til Morph and her ended up reunited on the Exiles.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm :deadmanny: at Uncle Beast.

In 'First Class' he tried to make himself look "normal" and ended up furry. That's like trying to bleach and it ends up making your skin darker :jbhmm:

I get that he was looking out for his people by taking the fall and staying locked up though...

Still gonna need that :hankmcc00n: :mjpls:smiley regardless

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Chill son, Beast was cool, everybody can't be on that militant shyt. He wanted to prove that mutants were only as threatening as they choose to be and that mutants can co-exist with society at large even abiding their unfair and hypocritical laws. Dude was loyal to the cause in his own way and Beast always preferred to solve conflicts with his mind, over his muscle.

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
If anybody, it was really Gambit who stayed sharing that girl with Magneto. Anyone familiar with the Jim Lee era in the comics knows what I'm talking about.

Logan's attraction to Jean was totally one sided for years and years in the comics up until maybe the early 90's or so. Not to mention comic Cyclops had Psylocke, and later Emma Frost beating down his doors and blowing up his phones. If you only saw the movies or cartoon, you'll be shocked to find out that Scott is actually that dude (...most of the time)

Claremont/Byrne, Whedon Cyclops >

Cyclops is a street kid on top of that if I'm not mistaken. He's one of my favorite characters.