R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm :deadmanny: at Uncle Beast.

In 'First Class' he tried to make himself look "normal" and ended up furry. That's like trying to bleach and it ends up making your skin darker :jbhmm:

I get that he was looking out for his people by taking the fall and staying locked up though...

Still gonna need that :hankmcc00n: :mjpls:smiley regardless
Notice how Magneto saw through it that c00nery immediately and made sure Mystique smartened up on being ashamed of her blue skin..he got her mind right while Beast was acting like the Thing:laugh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Notice how Magneto saw through it that c00nery immediately and made sure Mystique smartened up on being ashamed of her blue skin..he got her mind right while Beast was acting like the Thing:laugh:
Thats literally my favorite part of movie
Magneto was like
"Smarten up Nas" :comeon:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man when Morph came back dude was straight mind fukking Wolverine and had this dude depressed :francis:. Beast was that dude though and Magneto was a fckn boss! Xmen was ahead of the game with its themes. Also had the goat villain in Apocalypse who always had ether quotes for that ass

I miss this show for real :wow:

Dude had quotes for days....

"Spare me your petty judgments. They spring from a brain to meager to comprehend my reality."

"Do what you will, for I fear no one."

"Evil? I'm not malevolent, I simply am. Which soon will be more than I can say for you,"

Archangel: "You ruined my life."

Apocalypse: Ruined? No I have created a slave of you.Yes, but a slave of courage and fire." (He ethered Archangel that whole episode.)

" I am the rocks of the eternal shore. Crash against me and be broken."