Xmen TAS: Beast spending season 1 in jail unappreciation

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Beast slander has to stop. :beli:

Beast ain't no sellout. He didn't escape because he wanted to make his case to the public, in front of the world, and expose the government's hypocrisy as opposed to just running.

He was one of the best characters on the show IMO.
Breaking out would've just proven the Friends of Humanity right.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya know, I wish Marvel would make another X-men animation series - and not the one of those comic book like animations either.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Anyone here ever check out the original Pryde of the X-men pilot?
The voice acting could have been better, but the animation was dope.

I wouldn't mind that being an actual series if they ever brought it back. Dazzler can :camby: though

This is what the arcade game was based off

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man when Morph came back dude was straight mind fukking Wolverine and had this dude depressed :francis:. Beast was that dude though and Magneto was a fckn boss! Xmen was ahead of the game with its themes. Also had the goat villain in Apocalypse who always had ether quotes for that ass

I miss this show for real :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya know, I wish Marvel would make another X-men animation series - and not the one of those comic book like animations either.

It would be cool to have that dude Angel in a few episodes as well. He'd be useless against the sentinels but he'd put the rest of the heroes up on the importance of building up/supporting mutant owned businesses and practicing group economics :ohhh:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Beast slander has to stop. :beli:

Beast ain't no sellout. He didn't escape because he wanted to make his case to the public, in front of the world, and expose the government's hypocrisy as opposed to just running.

He was one of the best characters on the show IMO.
Agreed im enjoying the thread Im 29 so i remember watching the carton in its first run but the logic that he is a tom is ass backwards.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It would be cool to have that dude Angel in a few episodes as well. He'd be useless against the sentinels but he'd put the rest of the heroes up on the importance of building up/supporting mutant owned businesses and practicing group economics :ohhh:

I guess but his powers are kind of :trash:

Dude can fly. Problem is, there's like five other X-men who can also fly in addition to having other powers :francis:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Man when Morph came back dude was straight mind fukking Wolverine and had this dude depressed :francis:. Beast was that dude though and Magneto was a fckn boss! Xmen was ahead of the game with its themes. Also had the goat villain in Apocalypse who always had ether quotes for that ass

"I lied" :wow:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Beast was a sell-out.

Not because he decided to stay in prison but because he injected himself with that faulty serum that transformed him into a fukking humanoid chupacabra in an attempt to be human.

I'm sure Logan's been to prison many times before, in fact I have a comic with the two in a specialized prison together. He would just run the yard until he can murder himself out.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

I LIED. :birdman:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I remember beast bending thebars to letother xmen in to talk. He wanted to proove a bigger point.

This show was too deep for our young minds

U got wolverine sinping for jean which i didnt quite understand as a child

Got morph dying first episode

Beast lamping in prison in a sho about super heroes

I wish they brought it back. Goat cartoon