Xmen TAS: Beast spending season 1 in jail unappreciation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anybody, it was really Gambit who stayed sharing that girl with Magneto. Anyone familiar with the Jim Lee era in the comics knows what I'm talking about.

Logan's attraction to Jean was totally one sided for years and years in the comics up until maybe the early 90's or so. Not to mention comic Cyclops had Psylocke, and later Emma Frost beating down his doors and blowing up his phones. If you only saw the movies or cartoon, you'll be shocked to find out that Scott is actually that dude (...most of the time)

Claremont/Byrne, Whedon Cyclops >

Last edited:
Daps
I remeber when Cyclops went all out on Mr. Sinister :wow: had that nikka leaking green shyt

what about when Sinister first kidnapped Jean and climbed in the g4 and took off

Scott running after the plane, snatching his glasses off, firing super optic blasts into the sunset

:wow:

if he had hit the plane tho.... bye Sinister and bye Jean too :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I guess but his powers are kind of :trash:

Dude can fly. Problem is, there's like five other X-men who can also fly in addition to having other powers :francis:
the GOAT superhero cartoon :wow:
Nostalgia won't stop me :patrice:from that one bruh. Justice Leage> Though Xmen dropped a lot of real life situations first I can't deny that:wow:

Daps
Nostalgia won't stop me :patrice:from that one bruh. Justice Leage> Though Xmen dropped a lot of real life situations first I can't deny that:wow:

Xmen was a soap

It was good but a Lil too much for my young mind to handle

But the saga where Apocalypse was trying to reset time and the two parter when Magneto was rounding up mutants taking them to asteroid m were >>>>>>> than any other cartoon sagas to date

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Beast was always a sucker.

Cyclops in the comics hates that mfer. Clowns him all the time with the Stepford Cuckoos and doesn't trust him ever since he abandoned the X-Men to become an Avenger.
:wow:
Everytime Cyclops is about to bang on somebody throwing up the X, here comes Beast on some :whoa:
Dude is a buster.

cyclops.jpg