Xmen 97 just took Invincibles spot

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You’re misinterpreting the message. An unknown less developed, less iconic, which leads to less legacy and familiarity among the general public cartoon is being compared to a major, iconic, well known powerhouse is disrespectful/idiotic to even compare the two.

I already expounded on this.

It seems you failed to read and skimmed.

What part of Kirkman and image boys does not resonate with you.
to know the subjec.
when it is Being spoken on.

You new nikkaz not fooling nobody

Trying to wear our clothes.

No idea about how to watch our cartoons.

No idea about any gear whatsoever.
While misappropriation of the hoodie is at an all time high. Plus in timeline. All your gen is a failure cause y'all have no one.
who was actualized.
when prodigy talent is supposed to become actualized at the age of 17 to 18 in just hiphop. Yet you nikkaz make a false narrative in unison over the internet. Which you also do NOt have shyt to do with. While trying to act like experts.
over a digital personal ad section and tabloid media and call it social media.

You lil nikkaz is the goofiest ever.

No you can not tell me shyt about nuffin and you NOt actualized in a damn thing.
before you were of adult age. I am actualized in my disciplines professionally and pedigreed before I was 18.
I am an artistic prodigy at three and the wisest kid at four. A pro comic book trained penciler snd lettered before I went to college.
Plus my personal interest. Is the pedigree for everyone in any generation since 1999.

So stop the bullshyt.
Flaug'n ass headfakes like you lil nikkaz are some purveyor of cool. When you can not get dressed. Unless you misappropriate some article of everything.
from what I made gateway important.
to your gen far and away from your gen by decades.

Stop the cap.

Stop flaug'n.

Find you own clothes, hoodie, music.

Stop trying to misappropriate your parents. Then act like you know more than your parents.

You do not.

Art Barr

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I already expounded on this.

It seems you failed to read and skimmed.

What part of Kirkman and image boys does not resonate with you to know the subject when it is. Being spoken on.

You need nikkaz not fooling nobody

Trying to wear our clothes.
No idea about how to watch our cartoons.
No idea about Amy gear whatsoever. While misappropriation of the hoodie is ar an all time high. Plus in timeline. All your gen is a failure cause y'all have no one who was actualized when prodigy talent is supposed to become actualized at the age of 17 to 18 in just hiphop. Yet you nikkaz make a false narrative in unison over the internet. Which you also do. Ot have shyt to do with. While trying to act like experts.
over a digital personal ad section and tabloid media and call it social media.

You lil nikkaz is the goofiest ever.

No you can not tell me shyt about nuffin and you. Ot actualized in a man thing before you were of adult age. I am actualized in my disciplines professionally and pedigreed before I was 18.
I am an artistic prodigy at three and the wisest kid at four. A pro comic book trained penciler snd lettered before I went to college.
Plus my personal interest. Is the pedigree for everyone in any generation since 1999.

So stop the bullshyt.
Flaug'n ass headwaters like you lip nikkaz are some purveyor of cool. When you can not grt dressed. Unless you misappropriate some article of everything from what I made gateway important to your gen far and away from your gen by decades.

Stop the cap.

Stop flaug'n.

Find you own clothes, hoodie, music.

Stop trying to misappropriate your parents. Then act like you know more than your parents.

You do not

Art Barr
So I don’t fukk w op and I don’t fukk w you lucky anybody even gives your crazy ass ramblings the time of day speak like an adult you already 56 shyt embarrassing man always stuck in the past reminiscing on the old days you’re a fukking failure you can respond all you want I’m not going to further give you or op more attention. Now know your delusional ass enough to know your ego won’t allow you to actually listen and stfu so you absolutely must have the last word and you’ll say I’m a nobody my generation this my generation that but it’s likely gen z or my gen writing the very show u dikk ride and write essays about. I’m not going to put you on ignore because you’re simply not a factor in my eyes. Just an old man that’s bitter because he can’t find success so he boats about the one time he was on a 90s rapper album that obviously didn’t go anywhere because u wouldn’t be posting here w the rest of us. I’ll just not read your responses like I did this one. So get off my dikk and try to find new success in your pathetic life while you still have 20 years or so left give or take.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So I don’t fukk w op and I don’t fukk w you lucky anybody even gives your crazy ass ramblings the time of day speak like an adult you already 56 shyt embarrassing man always stuck in the past reminiscing on the old days you’re a fukking failure you can respond all you want I’m not going to further give you or op more attention. Now know your delusional ass enough to know your ego won’t allow you to actually listen and stfu so you absolutely must have the last word and you’ll say I’m a nobody my generation this my generation that but it’s likely gen z or my gen writing the very show u dikk ride and write essays about. I’m not going to put you on ignore because you’re simply not a factor in my eyes. Just an old man that’s bitter because he can’t find success so he boats about the one time he was on a 90s rapper album that obviously didn’t go anywhere because u wouldn’t be posting here w the rest of us. I’ll just not read your responses like I did this one. So get off my dikk and try to find new success in your pathetic life while you still have 20 years or so left give or take.

Notice the difference between me posting and you. When asked to post at length. You fell all apart.

Imma pick yo goof ass apart tho.
@Jasonmask
time to step on your hockey face mask protector.

First I am the one who made these products profitable.

Plus went and used them and had success.

While being on them.
championing for people to use them.
you know when the company who amde them profitable. Also asked the employees to make use of the internet at work. Sumfin yo goof ass gen is too busy lollygag'n on the net to do. To the point professionally you can not surf the web at a place of employment in general. So when yo goof ass is to silly to surf during work. I was number one at making the very products profitable you use a quarter century later. While also working.

Sumfin yo failure to multi task ass gen. fails to do right now.

Do not get mad.

Simply because when asked to use the products.
you failed.

I am successful professionally.
to the point you have sumfin to do.
In your personal and professional lives .

While alternatively sucking to the point of a nondraw.
That you not even adept enough.
to study the top draw and become a draw.

Plus you can not write at length and have no style worth a damn. Style meaning your own personalized mistakes. While getting mad.
I made my style in life.
a benefit to the entire history of the world. That is just internet. We can talk about music. In your nonexistant rap reviews.
In your sheltered toy homebody life. Where you past seventeen and not actualized in shyt. Incomparison to a person.
Who was actualized in his personal Interest and factyally accredited as wiser than you.
at three years old.

So spare me your issue because you can not write well enough.
on a message board to get known.

While I destroy any and everything I see fit.
from the products I made profitable.

I am winning.

You are a loser who exists in a false narrative of nuffin. Plus yo style is so wack nobody. Gives a fukk about your triumphs or mistakes.

While nikka basking in my style.
or make use of my mistakes. forever in history on the products i made profitable.
.while you still have not even made.
a worth while mistake worth a damn.
in yo whole life

So please come to me on my products I made profitable
.tell me when you become a success.

Oh I forgot
.that will never happen for you.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Better writing <<< X-men

Better characters <<<<<< X-men

Better fights <<<<<<<<<<<< X-men

Better animation <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< X-men

The only thing invincible has going for it is omni man & its ultraviolence

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
Invincible and X-Men 97 are both great shows but the size of the X-Men fanbase and the amount of time it’s been since a proper X-Men show (think Wolverine and the X Men was the last one) always meant the reboot would be BIG.

The X-Men one of if not the most valuable comic book IP ever. And the fact they had to get railroaded so as to not take any shine away from the MCU was disgusting. Glad to see them back where they belong as the HNIC of Marvel. :salute:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Naw not yet.

Season 2 of Invincible was :trash:

But X-MEN 97 so far isn't better than season 1 of Invincible.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Eh. 2 different shows and 2 different vibes. Invincible is actually a deconstruction of the Superhero comic.

X-Men has around 40 years more history and at its heart is character study x stand in for civil rights era racism and xenophobia.