All Star
Daps
Your Bolded statement.

Makes a damn good point.

Almost made felt ungrateful.
after reading it....
.till I remembered...
my disney ptsd...

from the premiere of black hole and droids.

Art Barr
Thats all om saying. This shyt coulda been so wack man. It coukda been fox all over again. It coulda been off brand wwe ecw ass bullshyt. Xmen evolution (good in its own way but NOT xmen) wolverine and cmen (as well also good). But instead its close. Close as i think it will EVER get.

Instead we get cyke using his beams like we have never been able to actually see in live action before just on page snd explained, they gave gambit a heros moment and his best moment since his debut period imo, we gon get storms arc this week which we wouod have never saw ever. just flat out gave us genocide on a unseen marvel level we only get in books. On disney +.

For this alone. Im happy. Let alone deep continuity by book and show, way more aduot themes than we have ever seen. Blood drugs sex violence. As well as the family aspect.

This coulda went sooooo left. Yet is close to rigut. It aint perfect. I think tbey should slloooooooowwww the fukk up myself.

Grateful is the word.

I literally almost dropped tears to fukking cartoon. I cant even believe it.

As far as invincible. It was a good show and the dad beating the shyt outta him was a great setup reveal. But invincible will never be xmen.

Its like being a batman fan and getting 70s camp for a decade and then the 80s rebrand into 89. It feels on brand to me.

Daps
Invincible was GOAT but xmen 97 is so much better in only 5 eps I can't even front Marvel and DC will always have the classic nostalgia over image and the other smaller indie properties

Invincible messed up by taking a 3 month break to go head to head with X-Men :pachaha:

I mean I respect the competitive spirit but it just wasn't necessary. They should have got theirs out before X-MEN came back cause like you said, this is nostalgia for us. Can't compete with that.

Nobody is even talking about Invincible anymore a week after the season finale. :wow:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Invincible is fire and I gotta admit part of the love for X-me. Is based off of nostalgia but the show is on par with invincible and does more with less in a lot of regards. Violence in Invincible is just par for the course but the violence in X-men feels like it means something.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I edited it that your only person thay i say can shyt on it because your foming from the book

Everyone else complaining aint steeped in history and have no reason to have quams. I understajd why your mad. But what animated show aint pedestrian as fukk. They just committed genocide on disney tv. Im with it 100%. Were lucky we even got this. Marvel been bullshyt since 93-95. Last ep was a better gambit ep despite the bs they put him thru than any book version since og show. For that i will not complain

Breh.

Gambit has shown in the comic.
to eat sharpnel.
Like scooby snacks.
even take one in the leg and leave It there in his wound.
all to use the shrapnel to pic open his lock.
when captive and release the rest of the xaviers.

So I am not hyped to see him get jail house stuck In the side.

Like that wrong alternate version of comedy.
in the Kevin spacey superman jailhouse Stabbing of superman.
before dc fukked up and got it righ.
then still fukked up firing.
the best available superman.

that is how inept mcu and disney is.

everything in this series serves no purpose. Plus is some bullshyt movie house ip bullshyt. Similar to that reboot of superfly. Not needing to be named superfly.

patricide and black emasculation or seclusion.
This xmen comic sent bishop off.

just like the same mistake walking dead did.
with their black lead supporting character.

This shyt bullshyt.

Everything in this series.
serves no Purpose.
Other than more bicepless mouse patricide quota. Being made and kept. To appease their one trick pony. They stole frim kimba the white lion for simba .
where disney still has not realized. They became dc.
When they killed tony starkS.
along with time warp blinking away captain America.

plus giving back spiderman.
to their rival in sony.
after rightfully blip'n.
the marvel cinematic universe's refurbished mcu avenger roster brand spiderman.

When it made no business sense.
to give Sony back the mcu spiderman.

Over thinking black panther to showcase patricide of tchaka.
[Then irony befallen disney with tchala. After blinking tchala away.]

Reducing tchaka to some feeble one eyed uncle ruckus old man. When Denzel and his son were there.
to be tchaka and tchalla.
Rip Chadwick. Yet mcu fukked themselves over.
trying to be princess cute.

All the same type of dunb shyt totally reminiscent of dc.

just Like dc .

dc ol goof asses...
broke batman back and killed clark. Then think it is all good to post up. While never fixing this shyt.
in any multiverse worth a damn.

Now here goes disney owning marvel.
Who somehow should never own marvel.

So we pick up with gambit not being gambit.
just like when marvel sterted take stoopid pills post jim lee.

when jim lee whom created gambit was introduced.
early on gambit is portrayed aa highly cerebral In combat. Gambit beat wolverine with just a staff in combat.

This show creator is a androgynous pagan weirdo.
Where his goof ass appeased Disney's patricide quota.

To the point.

Disney still has not realized. Rhey have killed Charles xavier twice.

Once in dr strange. Twice in this series.

That is how stoopid this xmen cartoon made by disney is.

It is grotesque bullshyt on the same level of useless media.
like John kricfalushi bum hack ass ruined mighty mouse and got mighty mouse banned..
While trying to make this goofie villain obsessed patricide bullshyt.
ruining sumfin as simple as:

HERE I COME!!
TO SAVE THE DAY...!!!

When comics and cartoons are this simple.

mcu has no idea of this sinoke concept.
plus no idea. This fanbase is educated.

A million nerd went out and bought this shyt.
from speculators to braces with a hwadpiefe adolescents.

you can not fool this audience at any age or step.. if you could..marvel would still own themselves,..not disney.

It is like watching mighty mouse grt canceled all over again but worse every week.
Goofie ass writer treating gambit like Ben Dixon goof ass from macross and Robotech.
Like gambit a goofie.
Who is that dragon ball z goofie nikka. I do not watch it but I know. This goofie ass fired former creator of this show.

Just yamcha'd gambit.

Man fukk this show.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thats all om saying. This shyt coulda been so wack man. It coukda been fox all over again. It coulda been off brand wwe ecw ass bullshyt. Xmen evolution (good in its own way but NOT xmen) wolverine and cmen (as well also good). But instead its close. Close as i think it will EVER get.

Instead we get cyke using his beams like we have never been able to actually see in live action before just on page snd explained, they gave gambit a heros moment and his best moment since his debut period imo, we gon get storms arc this week which we wouod have never saw ever. just flat out gave us genocide on a unseen marvel level we only get in books. On disney +.

For this alone. Im happy. Let alone deep continuity by book and show, way more aduot themes than we have ever seen. Blood drugs sex violence. As well as the family aspect.

This coulda went sooooo left. Yet is close to rigut. It aint perfect. I think tbey should slloooooooowwww the fukk up myself.

Grateful is the word.

I literally almost dropped tears to fukking cartoon. I cant even believe it.

As far as invincible. It was a good show and the dad beating the shyt outta him was a great setup reveal. But invincible will never be xmen.

Its like being a batman fan and getting 70s camp for a decade and then the 80s rebrand into 89. It feels on brand to me.

Invincible is way better than anything marvel post jim lee.
Plus it is purposefully written to be what if spiderman was good post McFarlane.

While being what if,...

spiderman was the lead avenger and most popular fantastic four member at the same time.
A flip on mj being a superheroine eho is a delight and a all time frmale girlfriend for a superhero all time..

Invincible is cold nikka.

art barr

like he should be.
Plus what ifspiderman kept his captain univers power mixed with Conan meets Riddikk.
Taking over the furians. Plus the reign and battle that emerge in his rule.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I mean that’s really not saying much all things considered

Stop playing.

So what domestic indie American made comic book and cartoon is as good as invincible.

Notice the verbiage. Before you go off on one of your anime diatribes.
Your gen trues to tske fake ownership of anime. When never calling it japanimation.
at any point in their lives.

Art Barr

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Stop playing.

So what domestic indie American made comic book and cartoon is as good as invincible.

Notice the verbiage. Before you go off on one of your anime diatribes.
Your gen trues to tske fake ownership of anime. When never calling it japanimation.
at any point in their lives.

Art Barr
You’re misinterpreting the message. An unknown less developed, less iconic, which leads to less legacy and familiarity among the general public cartoon is being compared to a major, iconic, well known powerhouse is disrespectful/idiotic to even compare the two.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I've stated on this site invincible is my favorite comic series of all time but this latest episode of xmen 97 was next level.