Xmen 97 just took Invincibles spot

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
X-men ’97 has NOT been good and should not be compared against Invincible.

For one, X-men is basically a reboot of an old idea that didn’t need to be rebooted. Disney just needed your money.

Frankly, everything Disney has done with all the IPs they’ve brought in the past decades have been poor. Theyve accelerated this lack of quality in tv and film that has been going on for a little while but people dont blame them as much because Disney has been purchasing classic characters that we all have grown to love because of other writers and creator’s visions.

They’re mostly playing to nostalgia now and counting on it to keep you paying and watching.

What amazes me is how easily some people fall for it and hype the product up. Most of the shyt is mid to low and won’t be remember against classic X-men shows.
bytch. Complain

All you guys do is cry like women.

Last episode was one of the greatest animated marvel moments of ALLLLLLL TIME. and yes dc too.

fukking crybabies man. Some of you have way too much estrogen

Even the jubilee throwaway ep was cool for esploring a lesser character and the adversary.

If yall gon bitvh. Atleast do it art barr style and be dipped in actual history and that be why ya mad. I know im one of few that can speak art barr.

Last edited:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The elephant in the room with invincible is that the main character is boring and the majority of the supporting characters are. 2nd season was extra mid and it’s been living off of Omni Man beating the shyt out of his son in season 1. Mark and his whole hesitant hero while trying to be a regular guy thing got really old really quick.

Then you look at the X-Men who constantly have their back to a wall so they’re always on go mode for whatever, whenever. Of course they would have a better show.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
bytch. Complain

All you guys do is cry like women.

Last episode was one of the greatest animated marvel moments of ALLLLLLL TIME. and yes dc too.

fukking crybabies man. Some of you have way too much estrogen

Even the jubilee throwaway ep was cool for esploring a lesser character and the adversary.

This series is pedestrian as fukk.

Just off the fact they could have expanded jubilee and made her more powerful and rhey did not shows this show has no idea wtd they are doing

this is literally some non existential play sheltered lacking ass goofie.
Discovering a long box of comics in the attics. Then folding the cover back.
while using them for bathroom reading material.

Plus this shyt a cartoon. Where not one lesson or moral was re-inforced. In am ip about equality.

This shyt is equal stoopid.
asthe comic post Jim lee.

Art Barr

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
This series is pedestrian as fukk.

Just off the fact they could have expanded jubilee and made her more powerful and rhey did not shows this show has no idea wtd they are doing

this is literally some non existential play sheltered lacking ass goofie.
Discovering a long box of comics in the attics. Then folding the cover back.
while using them for bathroom reading material.

Plus this shyt a cartoon. Where not one lesson or moral was re-inforced. In am ip about equality.

This shyt is equal stoopid.
asthe comic post Jim lee.

Art Barr
I edited it that your only person thay i say can shyt on it because your foming from the book

Everyone else complaining aint steeped in history and have no reason to have quams. I understajd why your mad. But what animated show aint pedestrian as fukk. They just committed genocide on disney tv. Im with it 100%. Were lucky we even got this. Marvel been bullshyt since 93-95. Last ep was a better gambit ep despite the bs they put him thru than any book version since og show. For that i will not complain

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's great, but not as good as Invincible.

There are things in X-Men '97 that aren't explained properly and the writing isn't on the same level as Invinicible.

This.

Anyone thinking this xmen csrtoon is seeing invincible.
Has stuck toothpicks in their eyesockets.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I edited it that your only person thay i say can shyt on it because your foming from the book

Everyone else complaining aint steeped in history and have no reason to have quams. I understajd why your mad. But what animated show aint pedestrian as fukk. They just committed genocide on disney tv. Im with it 100%

Your Bolded statement.

Makes a damn good point.

Almost felt ungrateful.
after reading it....
.till I remembered...
my disney ptsd...

from the premiere of black hole and droids.

Art Barr

Last edited: