Xmen 97 just took Invincibles spot

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i looked in that xmen 97 thread a while back and someone asked if anyone could watch it without seeing the original

someone said why would you want to watch it without seeing the original

so i never checked it out :patrice:
Not really. If you know the general story of the X-Men and their characters you should be able to follow the new series quite easily.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
there are multiple cartoons better than either (pluto, scavengers reign, blue eye samurai, etc)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
X-men ’97 has NOT been good and should not be compared against Invincible.

For one, X-men is basically a reboot of an old idea that didn’t need to be rebooted. Disney just needed your money.

Frankly, everything Disney has done with all the IPs they’ve brought in the past decades have been poor. Theyve accelerated this lack of quality in tv and film that has been going on for a little while but people dont blame them as much because Disney has been purchasing classic characters that we all have grown to love because of other writers and creator’s visions.

They’re mostly playing to nostalgia now and counting on it to keep you paying and watching.

What amazes me is how easily some people fall for it and hype the product up. Most of the shyt is mid to low and won’t be remember against classic X-men shows.
Bro really said this bullshyt with a spiderman username and a baby yoda avatar :laff:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's great, but not as good as Invincible.

There are things in X-Men '97 that aren't explained properly and the writing isn't on the same level as Invinicible.