Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know y'all fukked with the Xenoblade series like that.

My copy doesn't get here til tomorrow

XB1 is up there with persona 5 as one of the best jrpgs ever.

Can't wait to play the remake

"XC2" thread was on here, did some ok numbers. I loved that game.

Fred.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've never actually played FF12 Zodiac Age, would I like it if I fukk with this game heavy?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why is this game so big? :damn:

Just got to the 2nd area (Bionis Leg) and god damn this shyt is huge.

Haven't really done any more story missions because I've been doing quests and just walking all over the area.

Fred.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this game so big? :damn:

Just got to the 2nd area (Bionis Leg) and god damn this shyt is huge.

Haven't really done any more story missions because I've been doing quests and just walking all over the area.

Fred.
Exploration is second to none..I had more fun roaming around this game than i did back in the day in GTA SA. Can imagine it's even better in the remake.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
is this the same game that is on 3DS?

yea redone. and there's apparently a new post story venture you can do right away, but the game encourages you to do it when you beat the game.
it is but be careful u dont run into some level 77 monster that one hits ya while trying to run:lolbron::francis:

:hubie: not having it until I truly learn to optimize the battle mechanics like I did in Chronicles 2.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was talking about how big that area is....then found a whole other part to that area I didn't even know was there. :gucci:

Still been knocking out side quests I let pile up, gonna do more of the main story after that.

The only minor complaint I have is after playing "XC2", some of these areas seem empty. Well, not empty, but in "XC2" there was a gang of monsters and various animals roaming around everywhere.
In this game there's a lot less. Then again even thought this is a "remaster" it's still a game based on Wii hardware which couldn't have as many things on screen so :manny: it is what it is.

Fred.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I was talking about how big that area is....then found a whole other part to that area I didn't even know was there. :gucci:

Still been knocking out side quests I let pile up, gonna do more of the main story after that.

The only minor complaint I have is after playing "XC2", some of these areas seem empty. Well, not empty, but in "XC2" there was a gang of monsters and various animals roaming around everywhere.
In this game there's a lot less. Then again even thought this is a "remaster" it's still a game based on Wii hardware which couldn't have as many things on screen so :manny: it is what it is.

Fred.
Yeah, I felt that same way when I got to the knee. XC2 and XCX were in your face with the "this planet is ready to throw hands with you at any moment" theme - but I understand a lot of that was limitations at the time. The feel is still there though.

I'm enjoying it but goddamn this is a lot to take in. And I never even got this far by myself. Didn't even know what happened in the beginning :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I felt that same way when I got to the knee. XC2 and XCX were in your face with the "this planet is ready to throw hands with you at any moment" theme - but I understand a lot of that was limitations at the time. The feel is still there though.

I'm enjoying it but goddamn this is a lot to take in. And I never even got this far by myself. Didn't even know what happened in the beginning :mjcry:

Yeah it's an extremely minor complaint. And honestly the only reason I noticed it, is because it was far easier to get from point A to B in this without something trying to murder you. :mjlol:

I remember the first area leading to the first town in "XC2" everything was low level then there was some level 80 crazy shyt right in the middle of it all. :gucci:

Fred.